The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 VET dungeons/VR1 Dragonstar arena AD/NA

Sithisvoid
Sithisvoid
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for ppl to run these with this evening. Psn Greatfulcook DPS/Healer
Edited by Sithisvoid on June 29, 2015 9:48PM
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm standing at dragonstar alone now who wants to do the thing? Don't be scerd
  • frenchyuk86
    frenchyuk86
    ✭✭✭
    Vr1 little low for dsa
    Frenchyuk86 - PSN
    Vet 14 DragonKnight
    The Forlorn Hope Main Tank
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh is that why ppl are reluctant? What would you say is a fair level to attempt it? Veteran City of Ash? Got two now. Shouldn't be this hard to group on an mmo
    Edited by Sithisvoid on June 29, 2015 10:42PM
  • keo
    keo
    I'm a vet 2, nightblade FPS.... psn: bigphunk
    I fight for glory
  • poughe
    poughe
    Dragon Star Arena is a endgame Veteran area need to be VR14 or pretty close to it. It doesn't scale to the group they are a set level
    VR-14 Altmer Templar - Healer/DPS (AD)
    VR-1 Nord Nightblade - Tank (AD)
    VR-1 Altmer Sorcerer
  • frenchyuk86
    frenchyuk86
    ✭✭✭
    Completed Normal a few times. Group consisted of 3 x 14 and one vr 12
    Frenchyuk86 - PSN
    Vet 14 DragonKnight
    The Forlorn Hope Main Tank
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the Info guys I was gonna get wrecked lol. So the veteran difficulty is a huge challenge? Awesome