The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bosmer top

Threyann
Threyann
Does anyone knows how can I craft one of these bosmer tops that exposes the belly? Im making fantasy outfits mixing every kind of clothes and armor.

Best Answer

• Threyann
    Threyann
    You is the best, yo, and no, im on ps4, sorreh
  • Zaxuk
    Zaxuk
    That's unfortunate. I'm sure you'll have no shortage of bosmers to make them.
    It's the first armour set so literally any Bosmer can make it for your.
    Good luck!
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    Well, Im a dark elf >.>
  • Aleraon
    Aleraon
    ✭✭✭✭

Threyann wrote: »
    Does anyone knows how can I craft one of these bosmer tops that exposes the belly? Im making fantasy outfits mixing every kind of clothes and armor.

you can find racial motifs in drawers, urns, backpacks nightstands, wardrobes which, when you read them, allow you craft other racial styles. there are 9 blue ones for the alliance races, 4 purple ones for ancient elf, daedric, primal and barbaric, and 2 extremely rare ones - imperial and dwemer, although the dwemer one can be found much easier in dwarven ruins in individual chapters in urns. you will only be able to craft the rare purple ones once you have 9 skill points in the top crafting passive of your chosen skill - smithing, woodworking etc.
    (EU/AD) CP501 Razum-dah - Khajiiti Templar Healer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'Kara Silverclaw - Khajiiti Dragonknight tank
    (EU/AD) CP501 Rajhiin - Khajiiti stamina Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Draven Corvillian - Breton magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Sinderian Nightflame - High Elf magicka sorcerer
    (EU/AD) CP501 J'zargo Silverclaw - Khajiit stamina Templar
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ariella Nightshade - High Elf Magicka Nightblade
    (EU/AD) CP501 Ri'shada - Khajiit Stamina Sorcerer
    (EU/AD) LVL29 Valeon Indoril - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight
    *The Queen stole this one's moonsugar candies lol*
  • Threyann
    Threyann
    Thanks, Aleraon, im already aware pf that xD, I just didnt know how to craft an speciffic model of top, buddy upder solved my doubts, though, now I realize that im a bit late to craft that one. -sigh- .-.
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    If you are playing on the EU server I can create either item for you.
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact