Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game Has Never Loaded

mrandolph
mrandolph
Soul Shriven
I bought this game on father's day and it just keeps saying loading after I select north america. I have a ps4 and I have hard wired my Internet as well. Elder scrolls help tickets don't help. I just want to play this game. Please any suggestions. ..
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on a console? The first time I logged in I had to log into the EU server first. Don't make a toon or anything.. just log into EU and then back out and try to log into NA and see if that works.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • mrandolph
    mrandolph
    Soul Shriven
    Eu never loads either?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrandolph wrote: »
    Eu never loads either?

Sorry, not sure what to tell you then. I was just suggesting what worked for me. You may be best off looking through the appropriate console technical help forums rather than players helping players though
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • mrandolph
    mrandolph
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks. Just waiting for them to respond.
  • mrhgc
    mrhgc
    Soul Shriven
    Same here
  • Nine-Eight-Nine
    It might be something blocking you from connecting to the ESO servers. Have you guys tried manually forwarding the ports used by your PS4? - Port Forwarding PS4

You could also try using a static IP (Here) and/or changing your DNS.

Hope that helps in some way.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never loading sounds like a network problem ... perhaps Firewall settings ?
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend