Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Knights of the Blade. Ebonheart XB1 EU guild!

• Djryzo101288
    Djryzo101288
    Soul Shriven
    My GT has a space between DjRyzo I don't know how I forgot that so it's Dj Ryzo
  • elchupanibre87
    elchupanibre87
    Soul Shriven
    BrokenDialect, Norbs BD, DON KARLOS
  • RabidHellBunny
    Ok, if you don't get invites tonight then I will send them at stupid o'clock in the morning before I head to work.
    Guild Master for Knights of the Blade - XB1, EU Guild.
  • vosj89
    vosj89
    Soul Shriven
    Wouldn't mind an invite

GT> Voosj
  • RabidHellBunny
    Everyone should have invites now. See you all in game.
  • RabidHellBunny
    We now have about 25 members, growing a little faster than the guild leader and I can keep up with so please bear with us. I will try and get online to say hello to everyone to soon.

In the meantime... exciting news... knights-of-the-blade.gamerlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=479890

We have our own forum set up now so we can arrange dungeon runs, PVP, trades etc.
  • RabidHellBunny
    Just a reminder, we are getting a great little guild together.
    We are a group of laid back, mature (in age only) gamers. We are at various levels in the game with the majority in Ebonheart Pact.

We have crafters, questers, PVPers and people that just want to kill things! There is always someone ready to help a fellow guildie in need.

We have a a brand new forum (filling with content slowly), dungeon runs planned for Thursday 25th and loads more guild events in the pipelines.

Drop your gamertag here or head over to our forum for an invite.

• FastClau
    FastClau
    ✭✭
    Love the way it sounds....would love to be part of the guild and help it grow!!!
    I'm a lvl 28 ebonhart high elf dragonknight (don't laugh:))) ) hope to get an invite! My GT: FastClau
  • xsavitarx
    xsavitarx
    Soul Shriven
    Am looking to join a guild& knights of the blade looking sharp. Only lvl 7 atm
  • ArticalDon
    GT: Drastick Don
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    GT: Ljungstroem

I am very helpful and am soon to be level 40 blacksmithing with every passive purchased.
  • RabidHellBunny
    Invites sent.
    Savitar can you confirm your GT please? It told me user unknown when I tried to invite you.
  • xsavitarx
    xsavitarx
    Soul Shriven
    Apologies charonte demon
  • RabidHellBunny
    No worries, I'll get you an invite this evening when I am home from work.
  • xsavitarx
    xsavitarx
    Soul Shriven
    Thanx. Is no hurries. At work also.
  • RabidHellBunny
    Just a little reminder to our KotB members:
    Dungeon Run starting tonight at 7pm, it's the Forgotten Crypt.

Also the KotB forums : knights-of-the-blade.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=479890 are now up and running!!

We are still after a few more members... need to hit that magic 50! If you would like to join you can do so; on the new forum, by posting your GT here or just ping me a message on live GT is RabidHellBunny .
  • elderscrollsb16_ESO177
    elderscrollsb16_ESO177
    Soul Shriven
    I'm just starting out in ESO and this sounds like a great guild to join.
    GT: Eldocar
  • RabidHellBunny
    New starters are welcome, we have some very helpful people in our guild that can show you the ropes or answer any questions. I'll get an invite out to you tonight.
  • RabidHellBunny
    Looks like our dungeon run tonight will be postponed.
    Any outstanding invites will be sent when servers are back, if not tonight then tomorrow morning.
  • FastClau
    FastClau
    ✭✭
    What about Monday maintenance? It's not supposed to be the one today? I'm confused!
  • RabidHellBunny
    Think that is still happening. Tonight's was emergency maintenance for people stuck in instances.
  • MCFC_Ste
    MCFC_Ste
    wouldn't mind an invite

GT: MCFC Ste

(Includes the space)
    City till I die
  • FastClau
    FastClau
    ✭✭
    Well...see u on Saturday....going away for a while...have fun everyone
  • Corkboi
    Corkboi
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there I was wondering if you were still recruiting for the guild and if so if I could get an invite
    my GT- EvilerDamo666
  • FlufffyDuck
    FlufffyDuck
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. FlufffyDuck. :smiley:
  • RabidHellBunny
    Invites sent, see you in game.
  • RabidHellBunny
    The weekend is nearly here... would you like a fun, sociable, friendly guild to run with? People will be on running dungeons, PVP, quests or just chilling out in Davons Watch crafting.
    I'm sure Jag will be keeping us entertained singing about how his horse tastes like raisins.

Details of Tuesday's event are on our forum... Hide and Seek!!

A guild is only as good as the work that goes into them... us guild leaders are busy behind the scenes trying to make this an amazing guild for the members.
    That being said you only get out of a guild what you put in. So jump into guild chat and join the fun!

• TitanJay
    TitanJay
    :o Wouldn't mind been apart of this guild

it is 0nly me
    0 is zero
  • RabidHellBunny
    Hey Titan, just tried adding you but it's telling me account not found. Can you confirm your GT please? Are you on the EU server?
  • TitanJay
    TitanJay
    Yes
    GT is
    - It Is 0nly Me

I's are i's
    the 0 is a zero