The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DMG hit numbers, taken and dealt, as well killing blow notification on screen - PVE/PVP- XBOX/PS4

• d3nbark3r
    d3nbark3r
    ✭✭✭
    FancyTuna8 wrote: »
    as a toggle, but please not forced on us.

I think that is what is implied to be honest. The toggle system would be best suited for all. I wouldn't even mind if it was only a system implimented on PVP.
    If you like, have been inspired by or agree with the threads I start, please take your time to check an option at the bottom of the post, thanks! :') ;)
  • hanslanda
    hanslanda
    Soul Shriven

That's exactly it. Most of my build is more or less what I know works for PC, but the game seems so dramatically altered I'm probably urinating in the wind here. Oh wells, this is still the best console MMO to date IMO. Never winter wasnt the best and a bit pay to win, I'm happy that this game only allows for mount upgrades and some pointless costumes. Wouldn't have minded the 10% exp ring from marriage but am sure I can pursuade someone at some point.

A lot of replies agreeing to my OP here but I only see 1 agree on the post ;)[/quote]

Neverwinter might of not been the best, but it had the basics, scrolling combat text, chat box and a functioning group finder

• DukeNugem
    DukeNugem
    Soul Shriven
    sign me up!!!!
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    d3nbark3r wrote: »
    PBpsy wrote: »
    It would ruin the "Immersion" to be able to Toggle that information on/off

That is a fair point,.

NO it is not a fair point, not at all.It is no point at all. That is exactly his point. :D

Anyway immershuun!!!!

Lol but I do get why not everyone would be into this idea, and why it could possibly ruin someone's "immersion", but it is ridiculous everyone crying "immersion ruined" when ideas like this would have a far greater approval rate than disapproval rate :p

Immersion should never be expected from a MMORPG in the first place. It's the single-player crowd that comes in here with those shenanigans.
    @nastuug, why not?

Immersion:
    • Idiots hopping up on all manner of furniture everywhere, all while wearing nothing but underwear and a stupid look on their face...yet none of the NPC's seem to mind.
    • Situation calls for quick action to remedy dire circumstance, yet all nearby characters take the time to open every nearby container and procure all contents. NPC's still find this acceptable.
    • You unlock a vault/ruin/Dwemer or Aedric structure that has been sealed since the sands of time first trickled out of the hourglass. As you enter the first section of this area, half a dozen individuals are seen exiting as you enter. In the heart of this place, you stumble upon a locked chest. Opening the chest, again untouched for years, you reveal the contents: A ham sandwich, a soul gem, and a soup recipe involving giant cornish hens.
    • Major battle with life/death struggle ensues. Character stops midway (wrong keypress) to peruse inventory or eat magic soup out of bowl summoned directly from the ethereal plane.
    • Battle completed. Soup saves the day. All characters break into flash-mob type victory dance and then pose for guild selfie.
      And my personal favorite:
    • Soulless character rises from nothingness to ultimately save the entire world as we know it. Said savior is later blugeoned to death in the town square for accidentally picking up an apple from the the vendor cart. NPC's step over the dead hero's body and proceed about their day, engaging in casual banter about the same individual and how grateful they are for his/her deeds.

Makes perfect sense to me now.
    Edited by Merlin13KAGL on June 25, 2015 11:04AM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • d3nbark3r
    d3nbark3r
    ✭✭✭
    [*] You unlock a vault/ruin/Dwemer or Aedric structure that has been sealed since the sands of time first trickled out of the hourglass. As you enter the first section of this area, half a dozen individuals are seen exiting as you enter. In the heart of this place, you stumble upon a locked chest. Opening the chest, again untouched for years, you reveal the contents: A ham sandwich, a soul gem, and a soup recipe involving giant cornish hens.
    [*] Major battle with life/death struggle ensues. Character stops midway (wrong keypress) to peruse inventory or eat magic soup pulled from bowl summoned directly from the ethereal plane.
    [*] Battle completed. Soup saves the day. All characters break into flash-mob type victory dance and then pose for guild selfie.

I LOL'ed. Got an awesome for that, despite it being kinda off topic. Never quite saw it in that light lmao.....
    If you like, have been inspired by or agree with the threads I start, please take your time to check an option at the bottom of the post, thanks! :') ;)
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    PBpsy wrote: »
    It would ruin the "Immersion" to be able to Toggle that information on/off

That is a fair point,.

NO it is not a fair point, not at all.It is no point at all. That is exactly his point. :D

Anyway immershuun!!!!

Lol but I do get why not everyone would be into this idea, and why it could possibly ruin someone's "immersion", but it is ridiculous everyone crying "immersion ruined" when ideas like this would have a far greater approval rate than disapproval rate :p

Immersion should never be expected from a MMORPG in the first place. It's the single-player crowd that comes in here with those shenanigans.
    @nastuug, why not?

Immersion:
    • Idiots hopping up on all manner of furniture everywhere, all while wearing nothing but underwear and a stupid look on their face...yet none of the NPC's seem to mind.
    • Situation calls for quick action to remedy dire circumstance, yet all nearby characters take the time to open every nearby container and procure all contents. NPC's still find this acceptable.
    • You unlock a vault/ruin/Dwemer or Aedric structure that has been sealed since the sands of time first trickled out of the hourglass. As you enter the first section of this area, half a dozen individuals are seen exiting as you enter. In the heart of this place, you stumble upon a locked chest. Opening the chest, again untouched for years, you reveal the contents: A ham sandwich, a soul gem, and a soup recipe involving giant cornish hens.
    • Major battle with life/death struggle ensues. Character stops midway (wrong keypress) to peruse inventory or eat magic soup pulled from bowl summoned directly from the ethereal plane.
    • Battle completed. Soup saves the day. All characters break into flash-mob type victory dance and then pose for guild selfie.
      And my personal favorite:
    • Soulless character rises from nothingness to ultimately save the entire world as we know it. Said savior is later blugeoned to death in the town square for accidentally picking up an apple from the the vendor cart. NPC's step over the dead hero's body and proceed about their day, engaging in casual banter about the same individual and how grateful they are for his/her deeds.

Makes perfect sense to me now.

@Merlin13KAGL LOL nice.