The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Player looking for friendly/helpful/active guild NA

Grimfyre
Grimfyre
Soul Shriven
Hey all, I just recently bought ESO for the PC after playing in beta way back when lol. I am looking to see what kind of active guilds are around on the NA server.

Not sure what Faction to go but i do have the explorer's pack so faction really isn't that big of an issue, i love PvP am thinking of becoming a werewolf and also would not mind trying out RP a bit.

If you think I'd enjoy your guild let me know!

A little more about me, I've played MMORPG's for over 12 years. I started in a little known game called Everquest Online Adventures for the Playstation 2. And then moved to World of Warcraft and many other MMORPG's over the years.

The recent Buy to play change to ESO along with what I've seen of the community makes me wanna give it a shot, so please let me know if your guild is recruiting and what kind of guild and what faction you are! Thanks!
  • Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello!

You may be interested in my social EP based guild. We are a very friendly social guild, however, there is not a lot of PvPers. We do have a small amount and some that do are heavy PvPers.

The guild is based on the idea of making friends, being social with guild members often and having fun together. We do a lot of pledges together, dungeons, craglorn and hanging out on vent or team speak. We have members of all levels, roles, classes and skill levels.

We also have plenty of people who are very new to the game and many of us have been playing since beta. We have quite a few couples as well if you have an S/O you want to bring.

If you want to get a good idea of what we are like, check out our thread here and see if you think we may be a good fit: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/150438/defilers-of-molag-bal-recruiting-pact-based/p1

Please note, we do have people apply on our website. Despite being casual, we really want to try our best to ensure our members are a good fit for us as much as we are for them.

Thanks!
    >.<_____/
    If you want me to read a post aimed at me, please put @Sidney.
    Please give us tail armor and dyeable tail ribbons.
    Click Here -->Support Dyeable Tail Ribbons<---
    All your mats r belong to Khajiit.
    Click Here -->Support Tail Armor<---
  • Midknight
    Midknight
    banner.gif

Hi, thank you for taking the time to read about my guild. A few of us had established this guild, coming from a game called Star Wars: The Old Republic, the day the game went live. We played for a little while and left because of the long grind and dwindling community. Several months ago the original members returned to get the guild back on it's feet. We are going strong now with over 100 active players.
    We are currently doing trials on at least Thurs and Sat 8pm Est - 10+pm Est. We are setting up a casual PvP night as well, and plan on adding additional trial nights. Besides that we feature daily groups for Pledges, DSA and other content. We encourage a daily use of voice chat and a sign up on our website: www.theknightsofnewhope.com. We have Hel'ra and Aetherian Archive down and are beginning work on SO soon.

Here is an overview of our guild features:
    • Organized and Regularly Scheduled Trials
    • Daily Groups for Pledges, DSA and other content
    • Team Speak 3 Voice Chat
    • Time Trials Coming Soon
    • Over 100 Active Members
    • Guild Quartermasters and Advisors to help you gear up and keep you fed
    • Age 18+
    • Multi-Game guild - Sister Guilds on Star Wars: The Old Republic and Guild Wars 2
    • Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
    • Live Streamed Trials to the website
    • Possibility of Promotion

We are currently looking for all roles to extend trials to an everyday basis, so members can choose which nights to raid.

Visit our website: www.theknightsofnewhope.com , contact us here, and/or find us in game for an invite! Contact @Moonhawk @Mojoman1969 @zynatari
    Edited by Midknight on June 24, 2015 12:57AM