Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for recipes. will pay

SoliahLegion
if you have any recipes that i could buy or trade off you my gamertag is PxROUNDSxPEEN
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    check our guild store. we sell alot of recipes
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you have any recipes that i could buy or trade off you my gamertag is PxROUNDSxPEEN

No. No. You will not pay for recipies. If you are on ps4 message me mrskinskull and I can pull some out of our guild bank.
    I'm a member of the Artisans of Tamriel and we just kinda share stuff. Y'know cause its just a game and robbing our teammates makes our team weaker.
    I can help you for Free. Some players try to charge for the dumbest things. If you want to make food to help the ebon heart pact PvP, consider it gratis. The ebon heart is getting killed all day every day because some people want to set their team back.
    Anybody else who can help, should. It will probably pay off in the long run.
  • ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    Please do not use this forum to arrange trades or buy and sell in-game items. As always, remember to follow the community rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.