The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire sorcerer looking for large, almost all vampire guild.

biggunner
biggunner
Soul Shriven
I am looking for an active guild that is mostly and/or all vampires. I can turn other players into vampires if wanted.

Just some info about my character ( I know I can have more than one, but I will only ever play on one character):
AD
Firnil
Sorcerer
Vampire
Thief (my highest bounty was 15,500 gold)
Prefers fire and lightning attacks
Mostly PVE focused
I want to PVP with other vampires occasionally, using sneaking tactics (if that even works well)

It may seem that I RP, but I don't. The most RP I do is how I make my character. Somehow I always end up as a sorcerer in games, so I just rolled with it this time. I spent 4 hours choosing a name. I became a vampire because I wanted to play as a vampire, the abilities are just a bonus. Now I want to join a guild "clan" of vampires in game. I don't mind being in an RP guild as long as I can still participate and not have everyone constantly RPing, never just chatting normally.
  • Mugwort
    Mugwort
    How do you become a Vampire?