Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Vampire quest isn't starting.

Powell90
Powell90
I got bitten by a vampire today and 1 there's no timer showing just vamparism and Vorundil isn't showing up at all. Any help to fix this issue would help, thanks
Pain is Weakness
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    was you bitten by another player, or the npc mob? if bitten by player, Vorundil does NOT show up, there is a quest at the Vampire Shrine (same place the other player bit you), click on the scroll to start, if bitten by npc mob then head towards Riften, Vorundil is hanging around one of the entrances to the city on the roadside.
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • Powell90
    Powell90
    Ok thanks, yea it was by NPCs
    Pain is Weakness
  • Powell90
    Powell90
    Just tried it went to multiple cities and wayshrines nothing. Like I said there isn't a countdown so I'm wondering if it's bugged
    Pain is Weakness
  • Jagath
    Jagath
    ✭✭✭
    Was it the rare vampire that bit you? Not all vamps will give you the disease and i believe even if it was a rare vamp the chance of contracting the disease isn't 100%.
  • Powell90
    Powell90
    Well it says vmparism at the bottom of the character screen but there isn't a countdown. It said bloodfiend, the one I attacked tho.
    Edited by Powell90 on June 28, 2014 11:39AM
    Pain is Weakness
  • Diaboli
    Diaboli
    ✭✭✭
    What faction are you? If it's EP I can help you out.
    If I throw a dog a bone, I don't care to know how it tastes... - Brick Top
  • Powell90
    Powell90
    DC
    Pain is Weakness
  • Falmer
    Falmer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think there is a timer for the NPC scratches just if you get it from players.

My Blacksmith has had Sanies Lupus for 3 months now..
  • Dareloth
    Dareloth
    Nvm i got it, had to go to riften, volundril was waiting right outside of town. Edit, posted in wrong thread.
    Edited by Dareloth on June 21, 2015 2:24PM