Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reapers march

Coelton911
Half way through night cycle.. Visited all were wolf spawn locations known.. Players have confirmed no were wolf spawns yet..
?.?
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coelton911 wrote: »
    Half way through night cycle.. Visited all were wolf spawn locations known.. Players have confirmed no were wolf spawns yet..
    ?.?
    They are super rare spawn after all. One in every real-time week or so.
    -
    Edited by Zazaaji on June 19, 2015 9:39PM
    English is not my first language, Finnish is.
    Please don't heap on me for grammar problems.
  • Coelton911
    They spawn every moon cycle... Blood is the one that only spawns rarely..

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 19, 2015 9:47PM
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    They spawn every moon cycle... Blood is the one that only spawns rarely..

What's funny is that some people say that, and some people say it's 100% unrelated to moon cycles. I'm getting the idea that an update changed this at some point, but it wasn't in the patch notes, so everyone's giving different reports.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 19, 2015 9:44PM
  • Coelton911
    Go to elder scrolls wiki data base..

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on June 19, 2015 9:44PM
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Complete Werewolves Guide
    http://teso.mmorpg-life.com/become-werewolf-eso/

They mainly spawn on the full moon. They will Rarely spawn on another moon. Not sure which wiki you are using, but I have been playing this game since Jan 2014, and you will find them easier when both moons are full in the sky.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Zazaaji
    Zazaaji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »
    Go to elder scrolls wiki data base.. Wtf is wrong with you? Do you honestly feel the need to make yourself believe you're right?

The only thing wrong here is your attitude! People get things wrong (Not that I knwo who is right here tbh) But calling somebody a prick & saying 'wtf is wrong with you' is just aggressive & not the kind of thing that anybody wants to see on these forums thanks. :)

Make your point in a constructive & non threatening manner & more people may reply!
    What I don't understand is why did he even make this thread when he apparently already knows the answer, and refuses to let anyone say otherwise.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zazaaji wrote: »
    Flaminir wrote: »
    Go to elder scrolls wiki data base.. Wtf is wrong with you? Do you honestly feel the need to make yourself believe you're right?

The only thing wrong here is your attitude! People get things wrong (Not that I knwo who is right here tbh) But calling somebody a prick & saying 'wtf is wrong with you' is just aggressive & not the kind of thing that anybody wants to see on these forums thanks. :)

Make your point in a constructive & non threatening manner & more people may reply!
    What I don't understand is why did he even make this thread when he apparently already knows the answer, and refuses to let anyone say otherwise.

I know... weird! :) Clearly possesed by the spirit of Molag Bal himself! :D

Maybe somebody stole his sweetroll & he's having a bad day! ;)
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First get the "Destinations" add on; it shows all the spawn points. Then wait until the two full moons appear. And finally start from the most southern spawn point and ride the road to the most northern spawn point in a repeated pattern until you pass a spawn point with a two werewolves. I did this for about 30 minutes until I passed a spawn point with two werewolves.
  • Coelton911
    RSram wrote: »
    First get the "Destinations" add on; it shows all the spawn points. Then wait until the two full moons appear. And finally start from the most southern spawn point and ride the road to the most northern spawn point in a repeated pattern until you pass a spawn point with a two werewolves. I did this for about 30 minutes until I passed a spawn point with two werewolves.

Thank you Rsram. Sadly I am not on the pc version. I should have mentioned that.
    Xbox one.
  • RSram
    RSram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RSram wrote: »

Thank you Rsram. Sadly I am not on the pc version. I should have mentioned that.
    Xbox one.

No problem, let me know what faction your'll in and I send you a map screen shot of the spawning points.