Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need 6k gold

Clarens56
Clarens56
Soul Shriven
Any one who transfered character from pc willing to donate 6k gold need to buy a horse
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't need a horse, faster isn't necessarily better
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    i play with my first char without horse until vet, but let me know your ingame user id and i will make you happy.
  • Clarens56
    Clarens56
    Soul Shriven
    my in game name is Shana Faze GT is GodLike Clarens
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i play with my first char without horse until vet, but let me know your ingame user id and i will make you happy.
    Nothing personal against the OP, but I don't think we should encourage begging for gold.
  • BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    Clarens56 wrote: »
    my in game name is Shana Faze GT is GodLike Clarens

i'm really sorry i cant comunicate early, but i was banned from the forum. i tryed to mail your gift with with all these names (Shana Faze GT, GodLike Clarens, Clarens56), but it fail becouse of unknown player.
    i play on EU ESOTU, that could be the reason by.

• BurtFreeman
    BurtFreeman
    ✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Nothing personal against the OP, but I don't think we should encourage begging for gold.

is just a game, and the way i role playing good character make me do this kind of choice, and i'm happy about that. again, i always be helped early in game, so for me 6k virtual gold have no value, but help a person fill my life.

also i will like to see more beggar in game, as the lore elder scroll tradition always rewards good char with carity buff.

• ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    We don't allow trading on the forums, so we are locking this thread.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.