Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Us vamp request daggerfall

franticgamer
franticgamer
Soul Shriven
Who can give me a vampire bite. Lost like 40 thousend gold of peoplescamming me and they never give me
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    you gave away 40K gold !?

seriously man, vampire bites are not that important ... if you get scammed once, well that's simply a lesson to learn, but multiple times !?

check the free bite sticky
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    Good news, trading and selling is outlawed on these forums. Therefore there are free bite topics made by the admins to reduce forum congestion and to compile all of these bite wants into single threads. As you didn't include your server... here are both server specific threads.

Whooo

"\_(OAO)_/"

PS4 NA Vamp and Werewolf Infections

PS4 EU Vamp and Werewolf Infections
    Edited by Gabriel_Froste on June 18, 2015 5:26AM
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual