Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

connection issues on comcast internet wired

H2OSagesGamer
H2OSagesGamer
Soul Shriven
every five minutes of game play or less i lose connection to the servers it getting really annoying to even endure tired of not getting to stay online

"unable to connect to game server. please make sure you have vallid internet connection and try again"

• jmiddleton
    jmiddleton
    Soul Shriven
    Has anyone been able to fix the issue? I can only play 10 minutes and then I get disconnected.
  • connorfraileyb14_ESO
    connorfraileyb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I've had the same issue for awhile now on both console and pc, the game will crash back to the main screen every ten to twenty minutes or so. I don't think its completely my Internet bc I play many other online games just fine.
  • jmiddleton
    jmiddleton
    Soul Shriven
    Same for me, ESO is the only one that errors.
  • LaxWoW18
    LaxWoW18
    check you NAT. if you are using their modem/router that could be the cause of the problem. sometimes i have that problem but i check my NAT and if it is not open i log into may modem/router and open the NATs.
  • jmiddleton
    jmiddleton
    Soul Shriven
    NAT is open and I listed my Xbox One as a trusted device. Someone else said to try to lower the firewall security.
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there, folks. Would you mind heading to this thread and answering the questions posed so that we can gather more information about this issue? http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/180489/connection-issues#latest

Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.