Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Still haven't received an email to xfer characters to PS4

Loopy27
Loopy27
Im getting very concerned at the moment. I put in a ticket about this issue, I've been playing since launch on the PC and I bought ESO from the store on the ESO website. I got a response from a Sony customer support representative :

""Greetings!
Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited customer support team. At this time, please refer to Sony’s Customer Support team for further assistance with completing the purchase. If they are unable to resolve your issue, reply back to this email for further assistance.
To contact Sony support: https://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options/
Kindest Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Team""""

Why in the world should I have to contact Sony tech support for a PC server????
So I contacted them anyways...

"""Christian: Hello, My name is Christian how may I assist you today?
You: Hi Christian, Im Anthony.
Christian: Hello, Anthony.
You: I had contacted customer support for elder scrolls online becuase I have yet to receive an email to help transfer my character over from the pc version to the ps4 version, they had asked me to contact sony support. Any ideas?
Christian: My apologies for that inconvenience. I'd be happy to look into this for you today.
Christian: Let me gather some information first to assist you better. May I please have the following?
•Online ID (Nickname on PSN).
•Sign in ID (Associated Email).
•First and last name.
•Phone number.
You: I've been playing the game since launch, I most certainly meet the qualifications for the email
(left blank intentionally)
Christian: Thank you, Anthony. One moment while I access your account.
Christian: Thank you, Anthony. Unfortunately, we don't have access to the game's servers so we're not able to make any transfer of data on your Elder Scrolls account.
Christian: Your best option is checking with he game's developer.
You: Thats what I was thinking, Sony wouldn't have access to the PC servers
Christian: You can reach them at:

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/
Christian: Yes, that is correct.
You: I don't know why they asked me to ask you guys!
Christian: I'm really sorry, Anthony.""""

I understand today is the last day to do a character copy, I updated my ticket and no answer just yet, im just concerned that I will miss the cut off... I have a level 50 VR1 and I dont want to level up another character of the same class... Please tech support help me!
  • Elona
    Elona
    ✭✭✭
    I have not received an email either (PC to ps4), so you are not alone.
  • Loopy27
    Loopy27
    Aren't you worried because of the expiration date listed on the email used to xfer the character?
  • doomtrigger
    Every game that offers PC to ps4 transfer pulls this *** like WARFRAME they kept that hidden and it shows up in game the last day your *** out of luck now you should have got the email on the 8th.
  • Loopy27
    Loopy27
    ughhhhhh
  • stewie_801
    stewie_801
    ✭✭✭
    Did you pay the $20 or whatever it is in your currency already? That had to be done between April 9th and May 9th for you to be able to transfer to console.
    PC/NA Ebonheart Pact
    Invictus , Teut Spindle Your Brindle Officer
    Stewie the Destroyer Imperial Templar Former Emperor of Haderus
    Stewie's Big Ole Johnson Khajiit Nightblade
    Ser Arthur Dayne Dark Elf Dragonknight Former Emperor of Chillrend and Haderus
    Stewie's Bank Slot High Elf Sorcerer

• Loopy27
    Loopy27
    stewie_801 wrote: »
    Did you pay the $20 or whatever it is in your currency already? That had to be done between April 9th and May 9th for you to be able to transfer to console.

No i never received an opportunity to pay anything, nothing showed up under billing history or anything... 2 days ive been trying to get a hold of customer support, ive been on hold on the phone for over an hour just to get hung up on....on hold again.... im not thrilled at all
  • stewie_801
    stewie_801
    ✭✭✭
    Loopy27 wrote: »

No i never received an opportunity to pay anything, nothing showed up under billing history or anything... 2 days ive been trying to get a hold of customer support, ive been on hold on the phone for over an hour just to get hung up on....on hold again.... im not thrilled at all

Well if you had your email preferences to not receive emails for promotions, they wouldn't have emailed it to you. You had to have paid for the transfer between April 9th and May 9th to have the transfer occur.
    PC/NA Ebonheart Pact

• Loopy27
    Loopy27

Well if you had your email preferences to not receive emails for promotions, they wouldn't have emailed it to you. You had to have paid for the transfer between April 9th and May 9th to have the transfer occur.

My preferences were to email me with every promotion they had available, it just comes down to the case that I was never offered the promotion
  • stewie_801
    stewie_801
    ✭✭✭

My preferences were to email me with every promotion they had available, it just comes down to the case that I was never offered the promotion

You sure it didn't go to junk/spam?
    PC/NA Ebonheart Pact

• Loopy27
    Loopy27
    I checked everything possible bro, even on my billing history, like most if not all the ps4 offer shows up to be claimed, mine didnt at all
  • Loopy27
    Loopy27
    I have emails sitting in my trash bin from up to 6 months ago and not one of them has the promotion...
  • Loopy27
    Loopy27
    Omg a Zenimax rep finally picked up the phone after being on hold for 4 hours..... there is nothing they can do for me....2 whole days ive been trying to get a hold of these guys and of course a day after the promotion expires I finally get to talk to someone......
  • palehorn74
    palehorn74
    Soul Shriven
    i never got the email either i had to contact them i bought my game day one on pc and for the sole purpose of a transfer i saved all end game stuff for ps4 people got about 18 people from destiny to buy it i bought my transfer on april 15th i have the receipt that says they will copy my character to ps4 but they havent nor have i been able to play and im not starting over its bs if they say they cant transfer it as we can put a man on the moon in 1969 they have the technology to transfer it especially when we got the receipts if they dont want to then they can kindly refund me my 21.74 and i wont play eso it will free up plenty of time for other stuff but since you can never get a responce from support that is worth a *** i guess ill have my friend whos an attorney right them a letter and dont spell check me as i wrote this fast and kinda pissed off
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    palehorn74 wrote: »
    ill have my friend whos an attorney right them a letter and dont spell check me as i wrote this fast and kinda pissed off

The deal with Zen was clear, specific and apparently quite rigid.

"Via a special offer, anyone who purchases and activates the PC/Mac version of The Elder Scrolls Online by 6/30/14 (11:59pm UTC) will have the opportunity to transfer their character(s) to either console version when they are released. The offer will allow you to begin playing immediately on the PC/Mac, and then add the PS4 or Xbox One version and transfer the character(s) you have created and developed. And, you don’t have to pay full price for the game twice. For 14.99 EUR/12.99 GBP/ 20.00 AUS, eligible PC and Mac players will have the option to add a full, digital version of ESO on either the PS4 or the Xbox One with your character transfer(s), and another 30 days of included game time. "

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2014/05/08/eso-on-consoles--update

Presuming you met the criteria and you paid for the transfer, what you needed to do was use the redemption code found on your Account management page to set up your console ESO.

Even if you didn't get the confirmation email, if you purchased and its listed on your Account management page as a purchase there should be a redemption code for you to find.

Good luck

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ps4accountfaq

"Players who received a game code for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for Console with Account Copy can redeem it as they would redeem any other prepaid code. Begin by going to the PlayStation Store. Select Redeem Codes and enter the game code. A message confirming that the code has been redeemed will appear. Players are now able to begin downloading The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited to their PlayStation 4. The game will also appear in the console's Library should players want to begin the download at a later time. Players having trouble using their code for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited for Console with Account Copy on their PlayStation 4 should contact ESO Customer Support here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/ask."
    Edited by OzJohnD on June 16, 2015 5:42AM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Talcon
    Talcon
    ✭✭✭
    I have spoken with support on this issue of xfering toons, was pretty much told you're SOL if the transfer hasnt already happened.
  • JimEra
    JimEra
    ye very disappointing the lack of customer service on this issue.

this was my last elder scrolls game, can't approve a company that doesn't care about its playerbase :e
  • Loopy27
    Loopy27
    as am I guys...as am I