The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

So why is this still excusable?

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sithisvoid wrote: »
    They have been fixing issues very fast not sure what you are seeing that I'm not. They respond and acknowledge the issues, push a patch out and fix them. I'm sure there are issues i'm not seeing because i'm new but they have been responding very well to launch issues IMO.

Complete strawman. There hasn't been a single patch since day one.

Because there is no client side patch don't mean there isn't server side patching ... a lot of maintenance has been occurring.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• derwin0
    derwin0
    And yet the client's keep crashing...and crashing...
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    RACE: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    Server: NA (North America)
    Client: PS4
    PSN: Derwin0

Due to frequent crashes, I asked PSN for a refund. I might rebuy the game if they ever get their act together.
  • jarrellj
    jarrellj
    ✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Radxen wrote: »
    All I can say is that if any of my university projects looked like this after I worked a year on them I would get a big fat 0 for that subject.

How many millions of people tried to connect to your university project all at once?

So WHAT?? A blind man with a cane could have foreseen the demand that would be made for this game! Hell, I'm no game developer and *I* saw it coming. For them to claim to be 'overwhelmed' by the demand for user logins is beyond ridiculous. They've had years to get ready for this! Why weren't they prepared??? Because they know they don't have to be. We're so used to just accepting sub-standard products as SOP in the gaming world that they know we'll keep coming back for more even after inexcusable screw ups... not only that, but a good number of people will actually defend them!

There's only two possible reasons for their inability to handle the 'overwhelming demand' for this game: incompetence or indifference. I'm going with door two.