Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Subscription

ttpowell
ttpowell
I'm paying $14.99 a month and I'm in a queue? Guess I'll unsubscribe. Says Position in queue: 1 Approximate wait time: 1 second. ??? Help.
PS4
ttpowell
North America
Ebonheart Pact
  • gerfle
    gerfle
    Soul Shriven
    same here
    ok i finally got it but it took 15 mins even though it said it would take 1 sec..lol
    Edited by gerfle on June 10, 2015 11:18PM
  • ttpowell
    ttpowell
    241382, 1, 4409, 3157 these are the number flashing above the 1 second wait time.
    PS4
    ttpowell
    North America
    Ebonheart Pact
  • Tiveria
    Tiveria
    ✭✭✭
    wow paying on top of paying for the game and sony costs , this company is beyond funny!
  • ttpowell
    ttpowell
    It acted like it was going to load then it says unable to connect to server. Make sure you have a valid internet connection????? Wow just wow
    PS4
    ttpowell
    North America
    Ebonheart Pact
  • ttpowell
    ttpowell
    Finally in... That queue needs a LOT of work. It doesn't work at all.
    PS4
    ttpowell
    North America
    Ebonheart Pact
  • ttpowell
    ttpowell
    Kicked me out!!!! Back in the queue! Damn it!!
    PS4
    ttpowell
    North America
    Ebonheart Pact
  • ttpowell
    ttpowell
    Error 318
    You have been dropped from the server because you hit the message rate limit. Please avoid excessive messaging (i.e. spamming) WTF?!?!? I'm in party chat with one friend. No messages nothing just trying to stay logged in.
    PS4
    ttpowell
    North America
    Ebonheart Pact
  • SeirChang
    SeirChang
    Soul Shriven
    Its just a display bug. Don't navagate away you will be loaded when its ready.
  • robnthesouth
    robnthesouth
    Soul Shriven
    Yea I've been disconnected 3 times the passed hour, spent more time in the queue than playing.
  • DiMarco
    DiMarco
    I
    ttpowell wrote: »
    I'm paying $14.99 a month and I'm in a queue? Guess I'll unsubscribe. Says Position in queue: 1 Approximate wait time: 1 second. ??? Help.

Dont pay 14.99$ a month yet! You are going to have so many issues once you start paying. gonna be annyoying. so save your money and after all the issues are resolve you may start paying and playing.
  • nosillalouise
    I've probably gotten about 27 minutes of game time, and I've in and out of queue for about 2-3 hours now.
    I work all day, I can't play during the day.
    I expect to be able to come home and play for the game I paid for/still paying for. I'm not one to complain but COME ON. It's not like it's the first release of this game? They've had plenty of time to work out all of these kinks, the servers should have been prepared for this.
  • Survivor_Chris

Wait why are you paying to play ?

Torrmund - Nord Dragon Knight - Daggerfall
    Vaseline Jelly - Breton Templar Restoration - Daggerfall
  • ttpowell
    ttpowell

It gives subscribers a 10% exp, money, inspiration, and trait research boost. And future DLC access. Plus 1500 crowns a month.
    PS4
    ttpowell
    North America
    Ebonheart Pact
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    I subscribed a week ago now, still not received the benefits from it.
  • ttpowell
    ttpowell
    I have noticed. My friend isn't a subscriber and he is having a hard time keeping up with me levels and money wise. He was amazed when I told him I spent 5900 gold on slot up grade. I just told him I save, search and sell everything I can.
    PS4
    ttpowell
    North America
    Ebonheart Pact
  • DiMarco
    DiMarco
    I have noticed. My friend isn't a subscriber and he is having a hard time keeping up with me levels and money wise. He was amazed when I told him I spent 5900 gold on slot up grade. I just told him I save, search and sell everything I can.

Its all about how you play the game. There is several ways to make extra money on the side. Like you can sneak and steal the stolen stuff and get mega money! Another tip, drop real cash to get the horse and never buy the horse using coins from the game.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭

It gives subscribers a 10% exp, money, inspiration, and trait research boost. And future DLC access. Plus 1500 crowns a month.

So you are not paying to not be in queues or being garanteed to have a bugfree performance.

So your sub got aboslutly nothing to do with it!
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU