Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Question about eso and ps4 accounts

nmsRic
nmsRic
I am one of those people who make dozens of chars before deciding on one.
Long story short, I'm sick of waiting 24 hours to make a char, to the point where I'll just play something else and trade it in tbh.

Here's my question: can I unlink my ESO account from my PSN account and relink a new account and start again?
(I know I can unlink accounts but before I do I need to make sure I can relink different new account)
  • nmsRic
    nmsRic
    I tried and it won't let me. Nevermind
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly the only options you have are the 8 slots on NA server and the 8 slots on the EU server and then 3 deletes per server initially and afterwards only 1 delete per server every 24 hours
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend