Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Holdsquare Reapers PS4 DC/ NA servers- join today(pvp and pve)

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over 80 Reapers causing mayhem in Tamerial
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over a 100 now and still growing with more great mature gamers coming in everyday. So come and join the fun.

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • alloy_gt
    alloy_gt
    Soul Shriven
    By the nine! Come check us out at www.HoldSquare.com for all of your mic wielding 21 and older gaming needs as we work or way around Daggerfall!

HoldSquare : Home of the Reapers

Press square to play. HoldSquare for greatness!
  • YoungGunsGrt8
    YoungGunsGrt8
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!

I'm new to ESO and I'm over 21. I'm looking for a good guild that I can learn and progress with. My PSN is YoungGunsGrt8.

Thanks,
    YoungGuns
  • Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    damn straight were having fun
  • Chesterton
    Chesterton
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like the perfect place for me. Went ahead and registered on HoldSquare. Look forward to playing with y'all.

PSN: Chestertonian
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello!

I'm new to ESO and I'm over 21. I'm looking for a good guild that I can learn and progress with. My PSN is YoungGunsGrt8.

Thanks,
    YoungGuns

Just register using the forum link in the first post. Hope to see you in game. We have a guild trader in Wayrest.

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild event coming up on Saturday night US, so join up to take part in the fun.
    Edited by Curragraigue on June 12, 2015 12:17PM

• Elhanan
    Elhanan
    ✭✭✭
    I've been looking for a group of competitive, yet laid-back DC players. I registered on Holdsquare and looking forward to fighting along side you al soon. PSN: Elhananz
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guild is bumping with lots of new recruits getting together and having a blast with our older members to get into the group content and help each other out. Come and check us out today.

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild event fast approaching and already part way through our guild gathering challenge where we are handing out blue motifs or blue gear to guildies that take part. If you want to have fun with mature adults and have access to people that have end game characters for tips and pointers come and check us out.

• Torresius
    Torresius
    AT11b50Cal I'm 26 i work alot but love this game. I really want to be in a guild.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torresius wrote: »
    AT11b50Cal I'm 26 i work alot but love this game. I really want to be in a guild.

Hi Torresius just make sure to use the link in the first post to check out our website and to register.

• arcantonias
    arcantonias
    ✭✭✭
    PSN Arcanatias
    PSN Voielle

My girlfriend and I are looking for a mature guild, we play as much as we can together and usually on everyday.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN Arcanatias
    PSN Voielle

My girlfriend and I are looking for a mature guild, we play as much as we can together and usually on everyday.

Please register using the website link in the first post so that we can get you in.

• rucrazzzy
    rucrazzzy
    Applied today.

PSN - Rucrazzzy
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Speaking as a probie... I joined this guild for the promise of good gameplay while hanging with some great players. And they do not disappoint! There is always some one on the chat either in game or in group me willing to help you out or give you *** depending on what you are looking for. I'm impressed with how laid back yet organized they are and at how many games they have a presence in or are planning a presence in. With this guild you are pretty much set with gaming buddies for life. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.
    Edited by iamkeebler on June 16, 2015 1:18PM
  • alloy_gt
    alloy_gt
    Soul Shriven
    iamkeebler wrote: »
    Speaking as a probie... I joined this guild for the promise of good gameplay while hanging with some great players. And they do not disappoint! There is always some one on the chat either in game or in group me willing to help you out or give you *** depending on what you are looking for. I'm impressed with how laid back yet organized they are and at how many games they have a presence in or are planning a presence in. With this guild you are pretty much set with gaming buddies for life. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

This one says iamkeebler is correct...and awesome! Skooma all around!

Check us out at HoldSquare!

• Cr0wnChile
    Plz add me, I'm 30, and I'm looking for a guild like this one.

PSN ID : Cr0wnChile

Cheers!
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cr0wnChile wrote: »
    Plz add me, I'm 30, and I'm looking for a guild like this one.

PSN ID : Cr0wnChile

Cheers!

Edited by iamkeebler on June 16, 2015 2:48PM
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention in my little review of this guild that the best thing about this guild is that no matter what time day or night there is always a group of reapers on and ready to play. Makes teaming up a lot easier!
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of great people coming in and joining the guild. Over 140 members in game having fun.

• alloy_gt
    alloy_gt
    Soul Shriven
    Looking fora league of adults with mics looking to have a good time in both pve and pvp? Then check us out at www.HoldSquare.com to see what we're all about. Here's a hint Playstation gaming is what we're all about. We have a ton of folks playing ESO as well as many other Playstation games like DCUO, FFXIV, Destiny, the Battlefield series and many more so come check us out.
    Edited by alloy_gt on June 20, 2015 5:03AM

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over 160 awesome Reapers from around the world to game with. So whether you like PvP or PvE and no matter where you are in the world or what time you play we have friendly people on to help.

• alloy_gt
    alloy_gt
    Soul Shriven
    Having a hard time running dungeons? Then you must not be a member of HoldSquare. We've got both veteran dungeons and regular dungeons slated for this weekend so swing on by www.HoldSquare.com if you're 21 or older and have a mic to join in the fun!

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to joke around while you game? Tired of the teenage trash talk? Come and check out the Reapers.

We are doing Veteran and Non-Veteran group dungeon runs this weekend. We also regularly have PvP raids running during the week and weekend.

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reaper dungeon runs this weekend are going well and ranging from Vet dailies to the first zone group dungeons. With Reapers in the US, EU and Oceania time zones there are always people on to game with when you are looking for a group.

Want some PvP? We have you covered with full raid guild nights and small scale PvP gank groups in between. With experienced PC players transferring over as well we can help you learn the ropes in no time.
    Edited by Curragraigue on June 27, 2015 10:37PM

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for that elusive guild where you can have fun but still know you can get a hand with all of the content in the game? Then check out the first post in this thread to find a new home.

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come and check the Reapers out for a great guild with people from around the world.

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for friendly adults to chat and have fun with while you explore Tamerial and get through the content? Then come and check the Reapers out.