Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Werewolve Bite PS4

YeahNewTricksz
YeahNewTricksz
Soul Shriven
Hello all ,
I've been trying to find someone kind enough to give me a free or low price bite , but i haven't had any luck

If anyone could help me out i would be very gratefull !

PSN ; YeahNewTricksz
Ebonheart Pact
Eu Server

If i become a werewolve i start biting people once a week myself but i need to have it first
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you become a werewolf AND level up to the point where you can "purchase" the skill to bite others.

Note the difficulty in implementing a bite ... you need to be in werewolf form, have the right skills and be in range of the shrine ... BUT ... this in itself does not seem to enable the "Devour" options when looking at another player.

I found, after many tries, the way to trigger a Devour option on a player is to go kill something (tigers and scorpions nearby), Devour the corpse then head straight back to the shrine whilst in werewolf form.

Turning into a werewolf form next to the shrine does not seem to be enough by itself, the "go get a kill->devour corpse" seems to activate the ability properly - possibly an unaddressed bug in the process ?

Not required for a vamp bite.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• YeahNewTricksz
    YeahNewTricksz
    Soul Shriven
    i got someone who want so infect me but still he cant devour me even with your steps
  • ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.