Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TWEENTY-SIX Days and STILL not received ESO plus or Imperial

Karlybop
Karlybop
I understand there are numerous threads already regarding this issue but it's still not been resolved so another thread won't do any harm.

As the title says, 5 days on and I'm still waiting for my ESO PLUS benefits and Imperial Edition perks. It's getting to the point now where I'm feeling like I've been robbed. I'm not one for overreacting with regards to this type of problem as I understand launch weeks can be pretty overwhelming. But this is absolutely unacceptable. I have PAID €100 in total to play this game(eso plus, imperial edition) and I'm getting nothing more than what someone who paid €60/€70 gets.

I get treated like a moron with such disrespect from the customer care who reply to my email query with a typical copy paste *** reply.

I'll say it one more time.. I HAVE PAID €100 FOR THIS GAME AND I DEMAND SOMEONE TAKE NOTICE OF THIS FACT AND EITHER RESOLVE MY ISSUE OR AT THE VERY LEAST EXPLAIN TO ME WITH THE RESPECT I DESERVE AS TO WHY I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY BENEFITS AND PERKS YET.
Edited by Karlybop on July 9, 2015 6:06PM
  • IrishPearse
    Same boat as u. no reply from "support" not sure why its called that even.
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    I refuse to accept an issue as straight forward as subscribing to a game can be this big of a problem for them to resolve. My biggest problem is the customer care side of things though. Spending €100 on their product and they can't even treat me like a human being.
  • Ascalon87
    Ascalon87
    Soul Shriven
    me too here, they made the worst game experience with those issues, my pvp is too slow without mount I had to adapt a race because I can;t make imperial e there is still more...

Please fix it asap because as I can read somebody got fix the problem in 1 phone call, we don't. I just received a MACRO not related to the issue from the tech supp and then..no answer from days
  • Germal
    Germal
    ✭✭✭
    Every MMORPG that launches has this tech issues in the first and second week, they cant handle all that problems at once.
    So be patient it will work for sure in a couple of days ;) But i hope for you guys it gets fixed asap.
  • IrishPearse
    Maybe they should prioritize give people what they payed for and stop counting there money and get back to there customers
  • TenseJigaboo
    TenseJigaboo
    Soul Shriven
    Same here I paid €130 for the imperial edition on disk and I still can't access any of the imperial edition content or the explorers pack either i'v sent emails but they just act like I'm not doing something right or my Internet may be slow, I just hope they fix it soon
  • GodlessMimicry
    Germal wrote: »
    Every MMORPG that launches has this tech issues in the first and second week, they cant handle all that problems at once.
    So be patient it will work for sure in a couple of days ;) But i hope for you guys it gets fixed asap.

Not giving thousands of people what they paid for, a problem they have already had to fix for PC a year ago, is not tech issues.
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same situation here, still no imperial & explorer items and still no crowns from eso+. , i sincerely hope the delay with giving me my eso+ items will be reflected come renewel day next month in that it renews on the date i actually get the items and not the date i bought.
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop

You've got to be kidding! I have been playing mmo's on PC for as long as I can remember and I have never experienced this type of issue and not to mention the length of time it has been going on. Usually there would be a fix for the issue within a day or two.

My biggest issue with it all is the quality of customer care... I feel robbed of my €100 with how they handle the customer queries. If they could just reply to my email query treating me with a bit of dignity and as a valuable customer of their product instead of insulting my intelligence with a standard copy and paste reply, I would perhaps be a bit more patient and understanding but this whole debacle is a joke now and I want what I *** paid for.
  • Bourne-Hunt
    Bourne-Hunt
    Soul Shriven
    I am waiting on what I paid for since launch also. Have not received their "immediate" content from the imperial edition and also the crowns that I purchased from the PSN store. I gather from the emails I have from customer care that there is an issue with certain payments coming through, mainly PayPal but from other payment platforms also. That said I have been billed and I am fully paid up. I have been told that what I paid for will eventually be applied to my account and to have patience. What I would like to know is, when are people going to get what they paid for? Going on for nearly a week now.
    Edited by Bourne-Hunt on June 14, 2015 6:57PM
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    And also, if they are having such huge issues then why the hell are they still taking peoples money for the product?? They should have the decency to suspend their service until it is available as advertised.
  • ChinNationFTW
    I'm in the same burning down boat, my fear is they going to just delay and delay and delay until we just give up. How hard is it to just get me the playable race with the horse that I pre-order and paid for?
  • derwin0
    derwin0
    If it was only server problems I might understand. Or even PC with all the iterations of HW & SW out there.

But the PS4 is a common platform (they know what everyone is running on), and the number of pre-orders should have given them an idea of what the server load would be like.

These excuses are worthless. Many people can't even play the game because it keeps crashing.

Edited by derwin0 on June 15, 2015 10:06AM
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    RACE: Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    Server: NA (North America)
    Client: PS4
    PSN: Derwin0

Due to frequent crashes, I asked PSN for a refund. I might rebuy the game if they ever get their act together.
  • DirtyDubs
    DirtyDubs
    ✭✭
    Yeah still waiting on my Imperial and Explorers content. Starting to get frustrated now. The first couple of emails from ESO Support were OK, giving the impression your issue was being looked in to. The last was just a 'check the forums for updates' email. If it was just in game bugs then I could be a little more patient but the fact I've paid extra for features I can't access is getting my back up.
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    I have absolutely no problem with in-game bugs, glitches, etc. They will be ironed out. But when they take the money out of my account in less than a second after I click "buy" but I don't receive what I paid for in return? Then there's a MAJOR problem. Especially with how many people are being affected for a WEEK now!
  • DirtyDubs
    DirtyDubs
    ✭✭
    Got another response today. Utterly useless. Getting the impression that I'm not being listened to and that ESO support are unable or unwilling to acknowledge the issue. I've no problem with an email saying that they are continuing to look in to this but to get this useless type of correspondence is a joke!

"Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online support team. My name is *******, and I'm happy to assist you today!

Let me apologize for the delay in reaching you about this issue. Rest assured that everyone is at duty and ready to serve you today.

How to get the Imperial Edition or Explorer's Pack:
    PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players who purchase the Imperial Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited from the PlayStation Store or Xbox Games Store automatically have the Imperial Edition perks applied to their PlayStation Network or Xbox Live Gold accounts. Players who pre-ordered a digital copy of the game and were entitled to the Explorer's Pack automatically received its perks once they registered their accounts and created a character.

May The Eight Divine's Guide You!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

Talk about stating the obvious as to what should have f******** happened!
    Edited by DirtyDubs on June 15, 2015 9:53PM
  • ChinNationFTW
    @DirtyDubs, lol... I feel like they trying to delay us until we either give up or forget. I don't know, we'll see.
  • TheFitzuation
    DirtyDubs wrote: »
    Got another response today. Utterly useless. Getting the impression that I'm not being listened to and that ESO support are unable or unwilling to acknowledge the issue. I've no problem with an email saying that they are continuing to look in to this but to get this useless type of correspondence is a joke!

"Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online support team. My name is *******, and I'm happy to assist you today!

Let me apologize for the delay in reaching you about this issue. Rest assured that everyone is at duty and ready to serve you today.

How to get the Imperial Edition or Explorer's Pack:
    PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players who purchase the Imperial Edition of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited from the PlayStation Store or Xbox Games Store automatically have the Imperial Edition perks applied to their PlayStation Network or Xbox Live Gold accounts. Players who pre-ordered a digital copy of the game and were entitled to the Explorer's Pack automatically received its perks once they registered their accounts and created a character.

May The Eight Divine's Guide You!

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team"

Talk about stating the obvious as to what should have f******** happened!

Very similar to myself except I havnt heard anything since the 1st Email. While waiting on them to reply I contacted PSN to see if it was a problem on that end (Its wasn't) and I was informed that if Bethesda don't/wont fix this we can escalate it with PSN who will then take up the issue on our behalfs on the basis we have been provided a faulty product/service and they force them to rectify it. End result we get the Explorer pack & Imperial pack. Shouldn't take that much effort to get what we have paid for already though.
  • IrishPearse
    Highest rated thread on the forum and the "support team" cant even bother to comment or give us some timeline or let us now if we will be refunded crowns if we buy it ingame
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    It's getting to the stage now where I'm beyond shocked at how bad the service is. I can't believe we haven't been noticed by anyone representing the devs. With the amount of activity this thread has gained, I genuinely expected a comment from one of them to at the very least reassure us on the situation.

Shocked and very disappointed.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is not good, especially given the upfront purchase price. My PC transfer went smoothly and my combined Imperial and Explorer's edition rights transferred with it. Must be frustrating for those who bought the console version at full price and only have access to the basic version.

My guess is that the forum support team have not been given permission to speak on this issue ... hopefully a resolution will come soon and they will then be able to advise.
    Edited by OzJohnD on June 15, 2015 11:46PM
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Ascalon87
    Ascalon87
    Soul Shriven
    Who is gonna paying the disrespect that I'm getting every times I got kicked from a PvP group just because I don't have a mount and that means I'm slow?

Is that possible 6 days without answering an email? Do we really need to put all social media and ask help from somebody who has 900.000 followers on twitch to show what you are doing with us?

I just right now want to go back the day when I've bought it to spend the money in other game.
  • IrishPearse
    They don't give 2 ~~~~s about us. Money's been made. bet they would come in and edited / delete our comments but wouldn't bother posting to give any help or acknowledgment at all
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    Another day gone where we have been completely ignored. They took my €100 and they don't have the decency to contact me regarding the problems I'm having with their product.

Shame on you
  • TheFitzuation
    Hey guys. I finally got a reply. Have to send a few screenshots for proof of purchase etc , nothing unexpected. Nice to finally get a response, its a step in the right direction. Got it around 9pm GMT, Im in Dublin. The Email I sent that this response is to was sent 2 days ago.
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    Hey guys. I finally got a reply. Have to send a few screenshots for proof of purchase etc , nothing unexpected. Nice to finally get a response, its a step in the right direction. Got it around 9pm GMT, Im in Dublin. The Email I sent that this response is to was sent 2 days ago.

Who are you sending screenshots to and why?
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    wow ... no online database record of a purchase and therefore requiring screenshots as proof ?! .... even more baffling unless your purchase was not an online purchase
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• TheFitzuation
    I sent a support ticket in over this issue using the support section (top of this page)

Requests for screenshots:
    - Proof of purchase (i bought digitally hence a screenie) and if its a preorder proves i should have explorer pack. If it was store bought they say a photo of the receipt is acceptable long as its clear
    - Showing i bought the imperial edition and not the standard
    - My character select or create screen to show I dont already have the Imperial edition. Again they say a photo is fine as long as its clear.

Reasons they need the screenies is they cant access our psn account details. Makes sense to me.......asking to prove I dont already have Imperial perks.......seems silly to me!
  • Karlybop
    Karlybop
    So we all have to send proof of purchase to get our *** purchases? Is this some kind of joke? €100 I spent and now I have to prove it? This is an absolute disgrace
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to reboot my PS to get the stuff.