The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Linked My PC Account to PS4 - My characters deleted?

cQu3nce
cQu3nce
Soul Shriven
I just purchased ESO and wanted to give it another try for the PS4 version. As soon as I linked it, my characters from the PC version are not there. I only had one main character there and it was a max High Elf Sorcerer.

I came back to this game because I knew that I was going to be able to play my character from PC and help out guild members. I really need support for this. I just spent $59.99 on this game. I just want to play my old characters with my items, gold etc in it. Please place this into your attention. Thank you.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you pay for the limited time only transfer ? The PC toons don't automatically transfer over.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• cQu3nce
    cQu3nce
    Soul Shriven
    I had the offer but did not take it on April. I thought it would have transferred my characters regardless.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cQu3nce wrote: »
    I had the offer but did not take it on April. I thought it would have transferred my characters regardless.

Sorry. The offer is no longer available, also it stated in that email that the offer was only valid for 30 days from that email
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • cQu3nce
    cQu3nce
    Soul Shriven
    That sucks badly. I purchased this so I could link it and play my characters. It's still a great game, lots of changes but all is well.