The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso plus

willybilly87
willybilly87
Soul Shriven
I just purchased eso plus and I haven't noticed anything, thought I was gonna get crowns and didn't, any clues?? :)
  • SURxR3AL
    SURxR3AL
    ✭✭✭
    the system is broken it took me 2 days to get my crowns...but look under the charater tab and scroll down it should still say eso plus member
    NA Server (Xbox One)
    Magika Sorc - Zane Cloudreaver(EP)
    Magika Temp - Revan V'ile(EP)
    Stam DK - Kraven V'ile(AD)
    Stam NB- Relic V'alor(DC)
    Stam Sorc- Veric Septim(AD)
  • willybilly87
    willybilly87
    Soul Shriven
    Awwwww yes thank you sir :)
  • Neirymn
    Neirymn
    ✭✭✭✭
    This issue is on the known issues list.
    We’re aware there’s an issue where you are not receiving your crowns after purchasing an ESO Plus membership, or seeing a significant delay after purchasing a crown pack. We’re working on a fix for both of these issues.

Hope that's a good clue. xD
  • willybilly87
    willybilly87
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks