Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

If you insist on seige being this strong then..

• Siliconhobbit_ESO
    Siliconhobbit_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    WebBull wrote: »
    If you struggle with Siege, consider.......

Bastion of the Heartland Set

(2 items) Adds 129 Max Health
    (3 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
    (4 items) Reduce damage taken from players by 5%
    (5 items) Reduce damage taken from siege weapons and player AoE spells by 20%

This right here. I love my set. With 43k+ health and this set, I bathe in siege fire. It burns away all of your luscious tears... Moar QQ. :smile:
    Sinister Swarm
    15 Years of Gaming Excellence
  • iseko
    iseko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wth are you talking about? Im a frickin vamp on both chars and I dont die from siege O.o
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems like most who responded understand that you'd prefer siege to be less of a factor like it was before. But most of us like the new challenge it adds. Before it was completely useless except for needing to cleanse the occasional meatbag that most could deal with till the healer came around. Now you have to be mindful and purge the DOT quickly. This means less pushing of the pure healing or damage buttons.

Last night I was sieging under constant fire ballista defense, and I'm not tanky in the slightest, but I know how to manage it. However, I got distracted and was too slow on one of my purges and wiped. Thankfully my group was there to res me and give me the crap I rightfully deserved for screwing up. But I should have wiped, and if the siege was the old way I would not have. In terms of tactics, it distracted and delayed my group from the other task they were on. This was in about 10 seconds. Now consider that this can be done to 2 or 3 people in a group, especially if you hit a healer that was rezzing another and they've not yet earned the champion system passives for added protection or the armor sets to protect them. Either way you've changed the odds in your favor still. Again, before the siege change even with meatbag, it wasn't a factor.

Whether you're staring a player in the face so to speak and using your characters skills against another player, or behind a piece of siege, you're still going against the choices and decisions of another person vs. AI.

And at the end of the day, as long as there's greater strength and/or safety in numbers, the blob will continue.
    Edited by Sacadon on May 1, 2015 11:38AM
  • Itoq
    Itoq
    ✭✭✭✭
    iseko wrote: »
    Wth are you talking about? Im a frickin vamp on both chars and I dont die from siege O.o

I have not seen anyone post a formal test of this and I have't played vamp since the siege changes, but my impression is that siege damage no longer includes a calculation for vamp weakness in the fire damage done.

If fire siege did take into account vamp vulnerabilities it seems to be that there would be a lot more one shot siege kills on vamps going on.
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're still having a problem with siege after this long I think it's time for a respec and a gear check.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    You need to make it so the further away from the center the less damage you take. I'm serious here this game was 100% more fun in pvp before you did this to the siege. Before it was a massive pvp game now its a massive get the hell away from all the siege game. People play this game to fight character against character this isn't World of Tanks or World of Warplanes. We want to fight against other players not dodge siege and fight against NPC guards. That's what PVE is for.

Game is suffering like never before because of the new aoe cap system, don't even think about incorporating a calculation process into the siege damage area.

This. The cap system makes it so that EVERYONE gets hit even if its a tiny amount of damage, everyone still gets hit (dmg just decreases after an x amount of players.) This means that server has to calculate all that for ONE PLAYER. Imagine an entire full 24 raid. Now imagine a zerg and the calculations that it needs to do ON THE SPOT. It can't!

I dont think siege is that much of a problem. I survive treb and fire ballista hits with 17k hp as a sorc. NB"s can cleanse the DOT away with cloak. Why Dks and Temps are dying to siege I don't understand. Unless youre in the middle of a fight when you get hit, you can just self heal...
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on May 4, 2015 9:46PM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• qsnoopyjr
    qsnoopyjr
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to make it so the further away from the center the less damage you take. I'm serious here this game was 100% more fun in pvp before you did this to the siege. Before it was a massive pvp game now its a massive get the hell away from all the siege game. People play this game to fight character against character this isn't World of Tanks or World of Warplanes. We want to fight against other players not dodge siege and fight against NPC guards. That's what PVE is for.

Odd, when I was playing with a very strong group.

They would literally let people siege them. I swear 10 different people were sieging us.
    While people were casting aoes and heals. Than after like 10 seconds of being sieged, we literally ran over people.

If anything, siege needs to be a lot stronger. I mean common now, 20 of us stacked eating siege from 10 different players and than running over them, it should be us 20 players getting owned.

I have no clue why the commander would always make us stack, and not even move or anything while the enemy sieges us hard and people outheal the siege coming and doing all there crazy ae's. Not sure why he doesn't get set up in a spot where the enemy cant siege us. But its whatever, was fun hearing all that siege hit me and all my teammates around me casting spells like a mad dog.
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Game is suffering like never before because of the new aoe cap system, don't even think about incorporating a calculation process into the siege damage area.

This. The cap system makes it so that EVERYONE gets hit even if its a tiny amount of damage, everyone still gets hit (dmg just decreases after an x amount of players.) This means that server has to calculate all that for ONE PLAYER. Imagine an entire full 24 raid. Now imagine a zerg and the calculations that it needs to do ON THE SPOT. It can't!

I dont think siege is that much of a problem. I survive treb and fire ballista hits with 17k hp as a sorc. NB"s can cleanse the DOT away with cloak. Why Dks and Temps are dying to siege I don't understand. Unless youre in the middle of a fight when you get hit, you can just self heal...

You are a sorc with 17k hps and a 20k shield which makes it 37k hps not 17k. That is why Dk's and Temps are dying. They don't have a 20k shield that can be recast at the blink of an eye.
    qsnoopyjr wrote: »

Odd, when I was playing with a very strong group.

They would literally let people siege them. I swear 10 different people were sieging us.
    While people were casting aoes and heals. Than after like 10 seconds of being sieged, we literally ran over people.

If anything, siege needs to be a lot stronger. I mean common now, 20 of us stacked eating siege from 10 different players and than running over them, it should be us 20 players getting owned.

I have no clue why the commander would always make us stack, and not even move or anything while the enemy sieges us hard and people outheal the siege coming and doing all there crazy ae's. Not sure why he doesn't get set up in a spot where the enemy cant siege us. But its whatever, was fun hearing all that siege hit me and all my teammates around me casting spells like a mad dog.

You are correct and making siege do more damage is not the answer to that particular problem. But this is a pvp game not a pvs game so you really need a group of players to kill you not just a few people on siege.
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe this is still an issue. I figured people had adapted by now.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

• Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    siege can never be a counter to blobs. If they would make siege hitting so hard that blobs would suffer from it, what is a smaller group supposed to do? We need abilities that scale based of how many enemies they hit so it is less effective to play with a 50man blob but rather with a 15 man group for example.
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭

Agreed!!!!!

I don't know why ZOS aren't doing something constructive and providing us with a testing campaign?

With a testing campaign they could have special rules, for example; No AOE caps + Dynamic pop caps

Let that run for a week see how it goes, gather player feedback, and change accordingly.
    Edited by SC0TY999 on May 5, 2015 6:58AM
  • Dositheus
    Dositheus
    ✭✭✭
    Heh, dieing to siege still? ***, just move out of the way, or stand in it and hit purge. I can literally sit and take 2 siege shots in a row, just by hitting... purge. It's what I do when I'm too lazy to dodge roll out of the way.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dositheus wrote: »
    Heh, dieing to siege still? ***, just move out of the way, or stand in it and hit purge. I can literally sit and take 2 siege shots in a row, just by hitting... purge. It's what I do when I'm too lazy to dodge roll out of the way.
    Well of course a single siege hit while you siege a wall etcfor example wont kill anyone. But you might get sieged while you are fighting and busy with fihting your enemies so you already take damage and have to shield etc so you ant just move out the ed circle that comes up 0.2 seconds before you get hit and is covered by 500 special effects from caltrops, cinder storm and other skills.

- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I first was upset about siege, then I realised, I just need to dodge. If that fails, I need to purge, heal, shield, whatevs. Now, I love how strong siege is. It is at a good strength, not OP, but not useless anymore either.
  • filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Dositheus wrote: »
    Well of course a single siege hit while you siege a wall etcfor example wont kill anyone. But you might get sieged while you are fighting and busy with fihting your enemies so you already take damage and have to shield etc so you ant just move out the ed circle that comes up 0.2 seconds before you get hit and is covered by 500 special effects from caltrops, cinder storm and other skills.

Yea too many people are forgetting about the fact that they a suppose to be fighting against other players as well as dodge the siege. Yea its always fun when you are in the middle of 10 players fighting for your life and bam a 17k hit from siege that you never saw because of all the spam circles or lag. Also its not like we have 100 skills on a skill bar we only have 5 and you are suggesting that we waste 1 of those skills just to deal with siege.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what you are basically saying was the game was more fun when you could ignore red circles and concentrate on fighting enemy players.

What's the point of red circles warning us of danger or using the old siege in the first place?
    Edited by Joy_Division on May 5, 2015 2:10PM
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /sigh Like I said a while ago, in 1.5 siege damage was fine...not too high...not too low...why could they not just scale it up evenly with our stats...whyd they have to go insane and make siege crazy powerful...sure its "realistic" but this is a damn game...
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Adapt, overcome.....

In real life, if you get lit up by any form of siege weaponry, from ancient to modern, then you are rekt.

Simples, jeez, you get huge red circles as a warning, if you get lit up, then its your own fault.

Siege damage being as it is now, you have to be careful in combat, instead of before where you could pretty much ignore the red circles...
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    Adapt, overcome.....

In real life, if you get lit up by any form of siege weaponry, from ancient to modern, then you are rekt.

Simples, jeez, you get huge red circles as a warning, if you get lit up, then its your own fault.

Siege damage being as it is now, you have to be careful in combat, instead of before where you could pretty much ignore the red circles...

You are agreeing with the OP without even realizing it. You cant give an example of how it is more realistic then disagree when someone asks for it to be more realistic.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    Adapt, overcome.....

You are agreeing with the OP without even realizing it. You cant give an example of how it is more realistic then disagree when someone asks for it to be more realistic.

Um oh contrare, I am agreeing with some of what the OP said, but not all, OP does not want siege in the game, on the basis it is not realistic, there is nothing about the game that is realistic, harry potter staff wielding LA users who were nigh on unkillable, and many other glaring issues, some fixed.

I personally love siege, love the noise a few trebs make and staring coldly at the breach, or other moments.

Siege is part of the game, like it or not
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    if only siege effects were un-purgable...."sigh"...well i did get what i wanted with the increased daamge...maybe one day ZOS will give me another present with un-purgable siege dots! one can dream eh? ;)
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• filmoretub17_ESO
    filmoretub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So here we are about 6 weeks later and siege is still too strong. In some places you got more players on siege then fighting actual battles. Like I said before they turned this game into Elder Siege Online with that change. I just went to blackwater for first time since the change and its quite sad to see the new players struggling with the issue. It does add some strategy and tactics as well as take some away. But the overall question is do people want to win wars with machines or weapons? 10 people on siege can hold off just about any raid trying to take a keep unless they can get a good siege spot otherwise the amount of damage that will be incoming is too much to handle. Its like bringing a gun to a boxing match then shooting the opponent and calling yourself the victor. True skill is measures in the battle against other players not the battle of dodging siege.
  • King Bozo
    King Bozo
    ✭✭✭
    So here we are about 6 weeks later and siege is still too strong. In some places you got more players on siege then fighting actual battles. Like I said before they turned this game into Elder Siege Online with that change. I just went to blackwater for first time since the change and its quite sad to see the new players struggling with the issue. It does add some strategy and tactics as well as take some away. But the overall question is do people want to win wars with machines or weapons? 10 people on siege can hold off just about any raid trying to take a keep unless they can get a good siege spot otherwise the amount of damage that will be incoming is too much to handle. Its like bringing a gun to a boxing match then shooting the opponent and calling yourself the victor. True skill is measures in the battle against other players not the battle of dodging siege.

Since when is siege not part of the war? I do not like steel tornados or wrecking blow but I deal with it. There are bosses that hit hard in the game but I overcome it. Siege is fine just be more cautious you will be alright. Siege should wipe out those that stand in the slow incoming red circle.
    Edited by King Bozo on June 14, 2015 2:58AM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wait what ? Are we playing the same game ? Siege deal near to no damage atm. Dunno what you are complaining about.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Siege damage is just fine. ZOS should just change purge a bit so that sieging isn't completely pointless. Also try changing up what you're using and also focus fire as well. Different siege will have different results on enemies. You see a blob stacking up? Try hitting them with a Stone Treb, Meat Cat and Fire ballista and if they all land, game over, thanks for coming.
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kelleton wrote: »
    get vigor, all your siege woes are over.

Or Purge
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which has only made blobbing worse.. causing even more stress on the server.

AOE Cap Removal = Worst Patch Ever.

People who called it probably thinking "Told you so"
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    Siege damage is just fine. ZOS should just change purge a bit so that sieging isn't completely pointless. Also try changing up what you're using and also focus fire as well. Different siege will have different results on enemies. You see a blob stacking up? Try hitting them with a Stone Treb, Meat Cat and Fire ballista and if they all land, game over, thanks for coming.

Yep. A group spamming purge makes siege useless. I never thought I'd miss a bug that was actually fixed.. I remember it like it was yesterday.. death by my own teammates purge.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

• Olivierko
    Olivierko
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair people were actually ignoring incoming siege damage prior to change.

The current state of siege damage might not be optimal but it sure as hell is better than how it used to be.
    Addons:PointificatorRaidificator

1. Dar'diov ★ AvA 25 ★ Nightblade
    2. Tig'ger ★ AvA 9 ★ Dragonknight
    3. Ba'bushka ★ AvA 28 ★ Sorcerer
    4. Hails-To-Putin ★ AvA 18 ★ Templar
    5. Ba'boon ★ AvA 13 ★ Sorcerer

6. PC EU ★ Aldmeri DominionYoutube
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im pretty split about the siege changes, in my case (and the guild group im running with) we are often heavily outnumebred so in our eyes its only the zerg / larger organised groups that can afford to spare players that actually use sieges whislt we can not.

Although recently theres been a new trend on EU were some guild(s) have started to push the 50+ mark in their groups sizes, and we could´ve never have defended certain keeps against this if it wasnt for the sieges and instant bursting them down before latency hits 999+. Although i have to say id rather see players skills beeing scaleing after the ammount of players in the radius then sieges.

Purge needs a change too but it needs to be the RIGHT change, I.e were you cant compensate for it by just having more in the group purgeing.
    :]