The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Adding PSN friends to guild

Curragraigue
Curragraigue
✭✭✭✭✭
Kyne's Bones can you pretty please with sugar on top add a way to add people to guilds from our contact list. Trying to get the PSN name right and having to type names into PSN and your game is a chore.
PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • parzival563
    parzival563
    Soul Shriven
    I would settle for just being able to invite my friends to my session...
  • RefreshDaemon
    You can add people on your PSN to your friend list in game via the search feature, but you have to type their PSN out in game. It's the only way I know how to convert contacts to friends in this game.
  • RefreshDaemon
    To elaborate, it's Menu > social > friends > search, etc...
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to add people that are already in my PSN friends list to an in game guild. I don't want to have to type out their names I want to be able to go to my in game contacts list and add them to the guild from there. Nothing to do with adding people as PSN friends from in game I have the PS phone app that is easier to use to do that.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • RefreshDaemon
    I'm retracting my statement. I am now having this issue where I cannot friend someone on my PSN list because the game states that I already have that person on my friend list. Basically, my in game friend list is not populating, and when I go to add friend, I can't because of this error.
  • doomtrigger
    Or make it so you can send an invite by clicking on them like on PC ppl have some *** ass names on ps4 ones dude psn name was hagsha_meua7610017 why can't everyone's name be ieatbabies