The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

take down the servers

porchmonk
porchmonk
Soul Shriven
Wow, let's take down the servers at prime time on a Friday night.
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    There are ongoing issue man, you really think it's just for fun it's happening ?
    Edited by Darkedgex on June 13, 2015 4:12AM
  • porchmonk
    porchmonk
    Soul Shriven
    It was running very well.
  • Ne'Kro
    Ne'Kro
    Its running well eh, then i guess all the people trying to run dungeons are just making up issues they are having. 1-2 hours isnt bad. Smoke some dank and watch wayward pines then check if its back
  • Yorubuke
    Yorubuke
    I think its just annoying cause its the 2nd downtime today. I understand the y trying to fix issue but geez. Id like to actually play the game
    For the Dominion.
    Honorable Member of the Sanada Family
    Magicka NB - Rank 11
    Stamina Tank DK - Rank 12
    Stamina Sorc - Rank 12
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    Then the reason its telling me i cant log in due to not having ps plus is servers are down? Because i have playstation plus and played like five mins ago... Also people are broadcasting ingame right now so hows that work?
  • porchmonk
    porchmonk
    Soul Shriven
    EU servers?
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    Im on NA servers but it wont even connect me to allow me to switch servers to try... I can play battlefield 4 just fine but when i launch elder scrolls it says im not alloud to play without a plus account... Something messed up on their end im sure..
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    Not sure what that is , i am currently playing on the EU server atm while NA is down.
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind its acting like the playstation servers are down too.... So much for the only free time i had tonight. I hate to say it but it seems xbox manages their servers better i never had login issues with them
  • Yorubuke
    Yorubuke
    Im on NA servers but it wont even connect me to allow me to switch servers to try... I can play battlefield 4 just fine but when i launch elder scrolls it says im not alloud to play without a plus account... Something messed up on their end im sure..

Yeh im having the same issues. Hopefully they didnt just mess the game up even more. I love this game just getting annoyed that half the time i cant even play it.
    For the Dominion.
    Honorable Member of the Sanada Family
    Magicka NB - Rank 11
    Stamina Tank DK - Rank 12
    Stamina Sorc - Rank 12
  • Allentrill
    Just think it's Friday night. Maybe they think no-one will be online playing games on a Friday...lol
  • Sirus
    Sirus
    Seriously guys at least they are doing something.
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    the only thing they did was ruin my only chance to play this week lol. They have been preparing for this launch for a year and went through this same crap last year on the pc launch... They should of had a handle on this...