Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS any update on the crazy lag and infinite loading ???

Jinx_u
Jinx_u
We are experiencing extreme 10-15 min loading screen plus unspeakable lag in dungeon / undergroud / inside quest places

what is up ?
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    It not only 10-15 min to zone here , the loop wont exit, i have been stuck for 2 hours with a few game reload in *.
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    Probably servers still being overloaded. Since I've noticed that the queue number that glitches out and was like 600,000 on day one ended up at 1.6million today...

ESO is the newest release. Best game ever and everyone who has an xbox one will at least try it out. The number will die down a bit. The devs have already said that they're increasing capacity and taking the server down occasionally when they have like... quick fixes or something. I still lag later in the day and am unable to connect despite the relatively low bandwidth usage.
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • Ne'Kro
    Ne'Kro
    Darkshade cavern - getting dc'd opening doors, crazy lag, getting unusually long loading time

Update on fix?
  • JayceStyles
    Extreme lag, one of my characters is stuck in "The Hunting Grounds"
    | Youtube |
    "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    It sure is overloaded gabriel ,and im curious as what the current server capacity is ...
  • TheDemonlord
    Crazy lag with the boss fight in the Wyrd Tree. Everywhere else seems fine, a little lag here and there. Also, entering and exiting the dungeon causes me to log out.
    Edited by TheDemonlord on June 13, 2015 2:56AM
  • ArmaniZeShep
    Having serious issues even getting in the game and when I do get in, there is extreme lag that makes the game unplayable. Unlike some, I spent money that I made working a full time job and it would be nice to know my money didn't go to waste.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're actively working on the lag you're all currently seeing.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Baekan
    Baekan
    Soul Shriven
    Very long loading time when entering the Harborage, then game ultimately will not load on the quest going into Coldharbor Castle of the Worm quest... sits in loading screen until it logs me out to the character selection screen.
  • Hauztein
    Hauztein
    ✭✭✭
    Impossible to play... Cant pass load screens

My question to Zos is: is this because weekend overwhelming with people, or a bug that you are trying to fix?

I hope that is not a normal eso weekend from now on...
  • Hauztein
    Hauztein
    ✭✭✭
    My infinite loading screen is in the harborage too...
  • pasmith_ESO
    pasmith_ESO
    ✭✭
    Just to keep this all in one thread.

Doshia's Lair, Solo Instance, 1st Fighter's Guild quest.

Enter zone, extreme lag, basically fight through it blind. Kill boss, talk to Merric, leave instance. Get the "This may be an unusually long load time" message. When it finally finishes I'm outside the lair, but the quest isn't complete, and loot I'd found is gone (a Motif, too!).

Try again, this time on the way out I just wind up back on character login screen. Log in and I'm outside the door to the instance, same thing. Quest completion didn't register.

Third time...well, it's still loading from the 3rd time I tried to exit.

So getting IN isn't too bad, gameplay instead is terrible, getting out is terrible and progress you spend inside is lost.

Thanks for looking into it!
  • maxxvestros
    yep stuck in Cryptwatch Fort here
    The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42
  • ebauman1972_ESO
    ebauman1972_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Stuck in House Indoril Crypt here. While it was inside it was lagged beyond belief, so I tried to exit, and I can't get out.
  • ArmyKilla
    ArmyKilla
    Hey, I didn't pay $60 just to sit here and read the forums to see what is going on. Once I load into this game, I then try to exit this stupid Dungeon, only to sit in a loading screen for 15 minutes to just get kicked back out to the login screen. What's going on? And I would appreciate a timely and well informed answer, so we the consumers know what's going on.
  • Khastarius
    The Middens is in a dramatic long load time. OMG!!! What's the hapz here?
  • Hauztein
    Hauztein
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Gina! I understand they are trying to fix it, but please give us a guessing time for this, i would like very much to plan my night, my weekend, and to know in more details what is going on. Thank you!
  • TheDemonlord
    Hauztein wrote: »
    Hey Gina! I understand they are trying to fix it, but please give us a guessing time for this, i would like very much to plan my night, my weekend, and to know in more details what is going on. Thank you!

If they did that, then everyone would complain when they dont meet it. Its best not to give an estimate until they know for certain that they have everything under control. False hope is never good
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    Expect it to be the same each prime time and weekend, least for now, till capacity is increased or* they add in another server for NA.

(can still play on Europe server, it work perfectly)
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    But peeps like having an ETA , they just have to boost the actual expected time.
    Edited by Darkedgex on June 13, 2015 3:50AM
  • doomtrigger
    They don't even understand that the servers are being ddos
  • Hauztein
    Hauztein
    ✭✭✭
    Ddos?
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    And how do you know they are being DDOS'ed exactly ....
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    Denial of service attack , aka they are getting hacked *
  • ArmyKilla
    ArmyKilla
    False hope is better then no hope. I rather have my hopes up, then it be unknown.
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    ...and the server is down ..... guess i'll amuse myself on the Europe server meanwhile