Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

INFINITE LOAD TIMES!?

jinx209
jinx209
ZOS you seriously needa pull it together here. im stuck in an infinite load loop and seriously do you want your consumers to hate you? i understand that a mmorpgs is going to have some bugs but get it together people. this is ridiculous diddnt you learn from your mistakes on the PC? guess not. smh
birds of a feather, flock together, than they *** on your car.
  • Baekan
    Baekan
    Soul Shriven
    Having same problem trying to enter coldharbor for the castle of the worm quest, keeps me loading until it decides to log me out to the character select screen.
  • shon4star
    shon4star
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Waiting 10+mins now. Super annoying. On north American server.
  • ArmaniZeShep
    You're going to lose another customer as well. I don't see the need to spend money on a game I can't even play.

I get very precious time to play games as it is between working full time and sleep, so it is sad to see that the little time I have is going to be spent dealing with horrible lag and loading screens.

Please fix this and maybe prove you guys can handle having an online game?
  • animalchubs
    They're working on a lot of known bugs, I also have been caught in that loading bug. But the worst glitch would have to be the players and mobs not showing up.