Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

xbox one logging in problem! eu server only!

caldridge7
caldridge7
Soul Shriven
Hey guys! Don't know of its jist me but iv been trying for hours to play on the eu server, either I can log in to the character part, or when I do get into the game I can't use weapons, mounts or interact with any npc! So this game at the moment seems broken!

Ps! Why can you not use characters made on the eu server on the north America server! Don't make sense to me!
  • luzpteb17_ESO
    Having your characters in both servers will just increace the server load or the need for more space....makes quite some sense the way theyre doing it.
  • caldridge7
    caldridge7
    Soul Shriven
    So your saying that, other games allow tons of characters in each server and work fine... So your answer has no proof in anyway nor does it make sense
  • Justsamuelhaze
    knights of nine!!!!!!!!!
  • luzpteb17_ESO
    caldridge7 wrote: »
    So your saying that, other games allow tons of characters in each server and work fine... So your answer has no proof in anyway nor does it make sense

You're entitled to disagree but other games might have better servers or servers with different configurations.