The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Connection problems

ASG7597
ASG7597
Soul Shriven
The game keeps losing connection. This is ridiculous!
  • ANBMW
    ANBMW
    Soul Shriven
    I didn't buy a game to sit in queue, eventually if I'm lucky to get i to the game for 3 minutes then lose connection and sit in queue for a lengthly time again. My connection is fine. And for this being a second attempt for elder scrolls online the issues need to be fixed quickly. Cause with these issues i already feel that i will be wanting my money back.
  • ASG7597
    ASG7597
    Soul Shriven
    I know. This is taking away any fun the game was attended for. It's really is frustrating.
  • nosillalouise
    Agreed.

Honestly, I played the PC version and when I first started playing that I don't remember having this many issues with just logging in. Of course there were the quest glitches and stuff like that, but at least I had a chance to log on.
  • ASG7597
    ASG7597
    Soul Shriven
    I read some else post and they said call out sick and play during the day, all day
    My son said the same thing. This is crazy.
  • nosillalouise
    Yeah.... can't call out of work to play video games.
    They should get the servers fixed.
  • Darkedgex
    Darkedgex
    During the days it's perfectly fine , there are just too many peeps during prime time ( 6est-3est)

yay ! im now 961 in line ~
    Edited by Darkedgex on June 12, 2015 1:21AM
  • bombschelI
    bombschelI
    Soul Shriven
    This evening has been awful.
  • ASG7597
    ASG7597
    Soul Shriven
    How long do you think it will take to have these servers fix
  • nosillalouise
    4 hours later..
  • cloakedmistborn
    cloakedmistborn
    Soul Shriven
    Guys it sucks but there's other *** to do- watch the NBA Finals, play Witcher, ***, take the dog for a walk, go buy your *** some flowers.
  • ASG7597
    ASG7597
    Soul Shriven
    I still can't on niether!!! This is not good at all. Come on.
  • drfranklin2s
    drfranklin2s
    Soul Shriven
    Had a little fun, now I'm just sit in the queue as my friends continue on without me. And they wouldn't have even bought it without my influence.
  • willywho
    willywho
    Soul Shriven
    Can't even get into the game on NA servers but they take down the EU servers for maintenance that work just fine..What a joke..any word if they are doing anything about the NA server problems tonight? I've been trying to log in for the last 4 hours..when I did get logged in I would D/C 10 minutes into play
  • willywho
    willywho
    Soul Shriven
    O and the help website says to contact customer service..I'm sure that's going to fix the issue
  • Drfumanchu
    Drfumanchu
    Soul Shriven
    This sucks.

Now they changed the logon error page to, you are __ in the queue.
    What i love is that I go from 7389 in queue to the next in the queue to 108463 in the queue then to 6453 in the queue. Then over and over, it just cycles.
    Then if you do get on, it is glitches out like crazy.
    This was worth the wait….

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues
    Queuing System Display: Our login queuing system is currently displaying the incorrect wait time and queue placement. This is purely a visual display bug that will be fixed in our next patch—the queuing system does work. Once you're in the queue, please do not leave the queue, close the game client, or otherwise navigate away from this screen. You will load into Tamriel as soon as you reach the front of the queue.
    Getting kicked from queue: In the event that you got kicked from the queue, you should immediately log back in. You will be placed back into the same place you were in prior to getting booted.

Some players are not experiencing these issues though, but it is a known issue, hopefully it gets sorted out soon.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord