Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• tglas234b14_ESO
    tglas234b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Love the game, but I am randomly getting kicked every 5 minutes because the game is losing connection to my internet? This should not be the case because my PS4 is all setup and connected. I did a connection test on PSN and everything checked out. Is there any more information that I need to provide to help resolve this?
  • Greatargonianelder
    Love the game, but I am randomly getting kicked every 5 minutes because the game is losing connection to my internet? This should not be the case because my PS4 is all setup and connected. I did a connection test on PSN and everything checked out. Is there any more information that I need to provide to help resolve this?

Ask for costumer support
  • Chizzy
    Chizzy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey thanks for taking my money, and then giving me a very pretty dragon ring screen to look at for the last five hours.
    Add servers, make money, become reliable and reputable game. Create revenue.. or contunue on this broken path and wait for the inevetable decline into bankruptcy so you can be purchased by a real MMO company...and the gamers can laugh at your failure whie another company makes a ton using your hard work.

I want a damn refund!
  • Jon_harbert0785
    Jon_harbert0785
    Soul Shriven
    Been in the log in queue for 4 hours on the NA server
  • ericburns
    ericburns
    For everyone on Xbox One and PS4 that are complaining about long wait times: the game just released, you have to expect this when a game first comes out. I'm anticipating the wait times will get shorter after a few weeks. Just quit complaining
  • argetwolf
    argetwolf
    Soul Shriven
    I keep getting kicked off. It keeps saying unable to connect to game server every 5 minutes.
  • BlatantCasper
    BlatantCasper
    Soul Shriven
    this is not what i would ever call a mega server not ever. this is more like a bad joke on us the players.
  • BlatantCasper
    BlatantCasper
    Soul Shriven
    P.S it is not Bethesda that is the one messing it up either. it's the so called mega server.
  • WynonaStealth
    WynonaStealth
    ✭✭
    I must say, I was very much looking forward to the proximity voip. Unfortunately , while I DO like it very much, the problem is NO ONE uses it, or very few anyway. Land ALOT of the ones that do either have their mic too loud or are just plain noisy and irritating. WE NEED TEXT CHAT AS WELL AS VOIP. WE NEED THEM BOTH ZOS, I'm sry but for the social elements of this game to truly grow and for this game to be the WOW of console, your gonna have to add text chat
  • monoliet
    monoliet
    zigwiglig wrote: »
    I know there are issues today, but I was just kicked off with error code 318 for excessive messaging which is completely bogus seeing as how i dont care to message anybody and i turn off the chat channels.

i got a lot jesterday when last misions in grathwood + greenshade

blak silouete also a lot from jesterday ( 11/06/2015 ) 5x times code 318 + 2x ful out of the game sending auto report to sony .

2x mi horse not abel to spawn ( takes a long time then ith return )

2 x no music , need to end the game then restart
    starting erea of the aldmeri on euro server stil hurting like hel

great mmo game
    Edited by monoliet on June 12, 2015 4:00AM
  • monoliet
    monoliet
    monoliet wrote: »
    zigwiglig wrote: »
    I know there are issues today, but I was just kicked off with error code 318 for excessive messaging which is completely bogus seeing as how i dont care to message anybody and i turn off the chat channels.

i got a lot jesterday when last misions in grathwood + greenshade

blak silouete also a lot from jesterday ( 11/06/2015 ) 5x times code 318 + 2x ful out of the game sending auto report to sony .

2x mi horse not abel to spawn ( takes a long time then ith return )

2 x no music , need to end the game then restart
    starting erea of the aldmeri on euro server stil hurting like hel

great mmo game

• monoliet
    monoliet
    mistake
  • WynonaStealth
    WynonaStealth
    ✭✭
    THE REASON THE MAIN QUEST HASNT TRIGGERED IS BE AUSE U HAVE TO HIT LEVEL 5. The second you do the prophet will appear in front of you no matter where u r
  • tsafford
    tsafford
    Soul Shriven
    Once again a failed online launch. I really hope the issues are fixed sooner than later. With nothing but time on users hands to write complaints it would be helpful to fix the system.

Would have been more helpful if it worked at the beginning.

What is the return policy for a faulty game? Can a person get a full refund, and if so how long will Sony honor requests given the waste of money for a broken game?

• ericburns
    ericburns
    Here's what everyone can do. Once the EU servers are fixed, create a character on that one as well as one on the North America one. When you can't get on to one server, try the other. My friend and I are doing this and it's working out really well
  • ReaperOfLight
    ReaperOfLight
    Soul Shriven
    welren wrote: »
    Im playing a lottery to log into a game I paid 70 dollars for.

I agree with you, but what can you do about it.
  • Smoking-420
    Smoking-420
    Soul Shriven
    ANGIER STOWER, invisible NPC cant interact. there are more that I can not interact with then they are that I can... very frustrating.... cant complete any quests.. fail...
  • Walkyier70
    Walkyier70
    ✭✭
    regarding lore - ps4

has anybody else noticed most of the other lore book other then certain area lore is missing

for example most stone falls lore is in correct places i am used to but the other lore is non existent

i breezed over the thread so my apologies if this was mentioned elsewhere
  • Smoking-420
    Smoking-420
    Soul Shriven
    MIGHTY MORDRA, (INVISIBLE NPC)
  • Smoking-420
    Smoking-420
    Soul Shriven
    NEMARC. INVISIBLE NPC.. THIS MAKES AT LEAST 5+
  • Smoking-420
    Smoking-420
    Soul Shriven
    BLACK SILHOUETTE PEOPLE! LOTS OF MISSING NPCS!
  • Smoking-420
    Smoking-420
    Soul Shriven
    CANT EVEN USE THE BANK BECAUSE OF MISSING NPC!
  • armondram99
    armondram99
    Soul Shriven
    I can't play the game for more than 15 minutes or so before the whole game crashes, sending me back to my Xbox One home screen. Any suggestions? I was hoping last night's server maintenance would help
  • armondram99
    armondram99
    Soul Shriven

kaiwook wrote: »
    As I play the game it keeps sending me to the xbox home screen. I can only play it about 10 mins then it happenes. Is this happening to any one else plus how can I fix it ?

No same is happening here. Idk if it's the game or an Xbox issue but mostly sure it's the game

• pecheckler
    pecheckler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please look into magicka and/or stamina bars remaining visible forever even out of combat if a food buff is active.
    End the tedious inventory management game.
  • edudez
    edudez
    Soul Shriven
    is there anyway to have an in-game clock
  • rosalie9
    rosalie9
    l have experienced a lot of the same glitches, but for me the most annoying is when l stand in a queue to talk in a quest
    l can sometimes listen to other players conversation. l do not play in a group, or talk to others and have the chat disabled, but still hear noises and people talking. anybody having the same issue? or an idea what to do?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My veiled inheritance disguise vanished after I started doing some storm quest near the beginning. Would like to report this bug and would like to have the disguise available since its hot
    @dudenamedchris It's possible you got in combat with a Veiled Heritance member somewhere else. If you end up in combat with someone the disguise is supposed to hide you from, it breaks and disappears. ZOS are however working on a system whereby disguises are converted to costumes at the end of their associated quest (or something like that, details are not clear).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • d395
    d395
    Soul Shriven
    Yes I hope they install a bigger server .. There workin on it hard so I give them credit but ya I'm seeing alot of bugs in the game the devs ciuldbt catch everything .. Also Esoplus account bug and explorer tressure mal cinyent failure to add toi inventiry .. Msny bugs but the games graphics are freakin sexy
  • d395
    d395
    Soul Shriven
    Nuahs85 wrote: »
    I exited Silums well dungeon and my screen was constantly shaking like a seizure. Unable to move my character or do anything at all. It would stop shaking when i opened the map and after several attempts managed to travel via wayshrine from there.

However upon travelling my character was invisible i was still unable to move or do anything only difference was there was no screen shake.

Affectively i am now unable to play my character