The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please Help

ushmeister
It is over 24 hours since the game was delivered and i'm yet to play it. I have dowloaded the 15gb patch twice ( once after deleting the beta) to see if that would solve the problem. I played the Beta with no problem and used my normal email to set up the account. Now all I get is a login failed. E mail address not verified. I press square to resend my verification email and I get nothing back. I have the imperial edition and feel robbed. With 89 platinums on this account I don't see why I should have to start a new account for this one game.
Please, any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I read the help guide and raised a customer service ticket but had no reply.
  • Rosebee
    Rosebee
    Have you tried verifying your email from here on the forums? I think it's at account.elderscrollsonline.com
  • ushmeister
    Thanks for the response! I have looked in that section to verify my E mail and also checked the linked accounts section there, just in case I could link/unlink my account from there but there is nothing in the section. When I started the game it did not give me the option to link create an account it just went straight to trying to log in.
  • jessicaslack12
    Also having this exact problem! I played Beta too and I have nothing linked to my account. I've even tried changing my account email and my PSN email. Nothing is working and I am still not seeing a log in screen in game! It seems to only be happening to Beta players... =( my husband got in just fine. I have been on hold with Customer Support for 2 hours then got hung up on. Tried again and got hung up on after 45 minutes. Trying again, I also requested for a call back. Email support is just a bot.
  • ushmeister
    Thanks over 48 hours without a response customer service. Still can't log in, receive a verification Email. I wonder what the response time would be if I received crowns without paying? I willing to bet there would be a little more urgency.
  • PAC79
    PAC79
    Soul Shriven
    Yep, exact same problem here. Beta test went fine and now my main PSN account (used for the beta) is useless. Have switched to using another psn account and the message to create or link to an ESO account popped up fine and the game plays.

I really hope they sort this out asap...
  • PAC79
    PAC79
    Soul Shriven
    Just did a little more searching and found this:

PlayStation 4
    If you participated in the PS4 console beta, you may not be able to log in due to your account being linked to another PS4 account. We are actively working on a fix for this.
    You may run into issues getting on your mount while in Remote Play. As a temporary workaround, quickly tap the Vita screen 5 times.
    The icon for new mail will still be displayed if you have chat or message restriction turned on. You will not actually receive mail; this is just a UI error.

Page 1 here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/

It would appear they know about the problem at least. Fingers crossed we get a patch soon and can play on our chosen accounts :)
  • ushmeister
    Thanks for the info, I looked all over and didn't see this. The elders scrolls online let me create an account with the same name as I set up the beta on. I hope this doesn't cause more confusion.
  • PAC79
    PAC79
    Soul Shriven
    ushmeister wrote: »
    Thanks for the info, I looked all over and didn't see this. The elders scrolls online let me create an account with the same name as I set up the beta on. I hope this doesn't cause more confusion.

I did exactly the same thing in my frustration last night xD

I'll be doing any future beta tests on one of my secondary psn accounts from now on.
  • ushmeister
    PAC79 wrote: »

I did exactly the same thing in my frustration last night xD

I'll be doing any future beta tests on one of my secondary psn accounts from now on.

Yeah, same here but I'm not making a new account for this. I'd rather try for a refund if it doesn't get sorted. I am willing to wait for a while though, hope they fix it soon.
  • jessicaslack12
    Mine is now fixed, after 6+ hour on hold yesterday and being hung up on by one Customer Support guy, The issue has been resolved, but it took some digging around before he found the problem. It was a 2 hour phone call today, but worth it since I get to play now.
  • ushmeister
    Mine is now fixed, after 6+ hour on hold yesterday and being hung up on by one Customer Support guy, The issue has been resolved, but it took some digging around before he found the problem. It was a 2 hour phone call today, but worth it since I get to play now.

Did they have to do it all at their end? Are you EU or NA and is the number toll free? I'm will to give it a go if it works.
  • ushmeister
    I'm still unable to play this game. Does anyone have a UK support line number to call please? Not the Samaritans, I'm not at that stage yet. Teso Twitter and the email support do not reply.