The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Experiencing Error 301 after queuing

night66618
night66618
Soul Shriven
I preorder this game for the xbox one and got it tuesday and havent got past the queue every time i get to one it says error 301 and im about to throw it out the window

[Moderator Note: Edited title per our rules on Bashing & Slanderous Comments] to better suite discussion/troubles
Edited by ZOS_ArtG on June 12, 2015 8:30PM
  • graveytrain
    So it's not the game you have issues with seeing as you haven't played, it's the servers. I had some issues Tuesday, a little bit Wednesday but practically zero issues today. Issues like this should be expected with the launch of mmo type games.

Good luck getting in there.
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    You get used to it after several years of MMO releases.
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • lsneakl
    lsneakl
    ✭✭✭
    Get on now if you can as I finally was able to get more than 10 mins at a time
  • Kazzy56
    Kazzy56
    ✭✭✭
    :( Sorry your having issues....but it is as already mentioned, a server issue. Server issues do not a garbage game make!
    Hope it all gets sorted for you soon. :)
    Young at heart. Slightly older in other places.
    PS4 player.
    If everything was perfect there would be nothing to strive for.