Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Casual laid back players come Join Fairy Tail Guild!!!

Daishin15
Daishin15
✭✭✭
The "Fairy Tail Guild" is a community group that has been alive since the game dropped on PC!!!! if you got love for the show or like talking in general then join us. I Encourage ALL members to use Guild chat channels. We PVP and PVE. We have crafters, werewolves, and vampires. for those that don't watch or isn't into anime we accept you as well I personally feel like we have something to offer everyone. We enjoy casual laid back play along with trying to focus on the end game aspects of the game. We also have a Trial and PVP ready players. As you join I ask that you become apart of the guild by reading the message of the day and donating to the guild WEEKLY whatever you can to help maintain a Trader. Our Guild lives up to the Fairy Tail legacy meaning our players are always willing to party up and kick some @ss lol. I ask that you try us out and see if this is the Guild Home you've been looking for. Feel free to contact me Daishin15 is my GT or just leave your GT below and I will hit you up ASAP.Hope to hear from you soon!!!! We are building a chill community. Gotta give a shout out to each of you for making this dream community a reality!!! Groups Dailies and farm run!!! .
Edited by Daishin15 on May 24, 2022 4:37PM
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Just an update. The guild now has 45 members. Goal was to reach 50 members by 12:00am so we could open a guild store. we didn't quite make it but we found and recruited QUALITY members. Join and maybe you to will become a legend!!!
    Edited by Daishin15 on June 11, 2015 7:26AM
  • omriizzlex
    omriizzlex
    Soul Shriven
    I sent you a friends invite on Xbox One. Give me a shout out when you get on.
  • bsbush7690
    bsbush7690
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'd like to join my GT is bsb7690
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad for all the positive responses. I'm be home soon cant wait to meet you all
  • cbburruss
    cbburruss
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Xmassximpactx

I'd like to join
  • bsbush7690
    bsbush7690
    Soul Shriven
    Add my girlfriends gamer tag as well - violent0rose
  • draco0311
    draco0311
    What faction are you guys with I would love to join but I hope I have the right faction also a fan of the show natsu ............and happy all the way
    Edited by draco0311 on June 11, 2015 1:00AM
  • draco0311
    draco0311
    Draco0311 =GT
  • mrtwinkie
    mrtwinkie
    Soul Shriven
    Mrtwinkiejt gt add me
  • VeRsATuRtLe
    VeRsATuRtLe
    Soul Shriven
    I IIVII V IP I

i not L

Would love to join and play with the guild send me a message so I know who to add back :)
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    There are many different types of guilds. Trade/crafting/raiding/PVP/role playing. Fairy Tail is a great guild. We have some max vets that can and will assist in crafting and other PVE content. Some of us like to PVP as well. But I stress the fact that my guild is a "home" a place where you will feel comfortable and the laughs dont end. If you looking for more than just a place to roam then come call my guild your "home"

leave your GT here or Send me a Friend request. Remember my guild is mostly EP but EVERYONE is welcome to join!!!!! my GT: Daishin15
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    For those that apply I play mostly in the evening after work till early morning hours so your invite will be waiting for you next time you log on. If anyone hasn't gotten an invite yet there's been a mistake. I sent everyone a notification. For those that join the guild please hangout In our Guild chat channel 1 to get to know your fellow comrades. Thanks
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Another update the guild has 54 members and our very own GT Shin no kishi has climbed the PVP leader boards to second place. Congratulations homie.
  • summoned187
    summoned187
    Soul Shriven
    Send me an inv my tag is 'itz summoned x'
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    This weekend is sure to be a blast getting to know so many new people. Woot woot
  • youisdumb
    youisdumb
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join! My GT: you is dumb
  • bojangles92
    bojangles92
    Soul Shriven
    Add it up xLastDescendant
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me, my gamertag is dBluRxD! :)
  • xMrDelta
    xMrDelta
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me GT: DHG DELTA
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    There's never a boring day in Tamriel when you're in the right place.
  • WyldfireWyrm
    WyldfireWyrm
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have a decent AD population? I know you're mostly EP, but the guild name is too cool to not ask. LOL

My gamertag is WyldfireWyrm.
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    9 ad people so far and 70+ people total
  • LunaticSnake
    LunaticSnake
    Soul Shriven
    Send me a invite my GT : LunaticSnake
  • Kencan333ub17_ESO
    kenf333
    Acct name: @DivinityWep

Stamblade Main: Sunderflame
    DK: Jragondir
    Necro: Shadoknite
  • dblurxd_ESO
    Invite me please, my gamertag is dBluRxD!
  • pac0_laub17_ESO
    PAK0 LA
  • dblurxd_ESO
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure i sent you an invite and you left same day.... I will send another one. Give us a fair chance before you leave
    Edited by Daishin15 on June 14, 2015 4:09PM
  • draco0311
    draco0311
    Great guild
    Edited by draco0311 on June 14, 2015 4:13PM
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for they very positive responses. I would greatly appreciate more vet support for assisting the rookies in becoming force to be reckon with. We will make them remember Fairy Tail as a guild that is unique among them all. Due to LOYALTY !!!!