Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 301 (3:1:620:10051)

willabyc2
willabyc2
Soul Shriven
Can't log in getting this error every time. Any thoughts. New game new account first time playing. Only logged in for 10 minutes made it to level 2 and now can't get back on.
  • WelshWonder05
    WelshWonder05
    Soul Shriven
    I have this problem too I have never got on the sever hope their fix this soon
  • willabyc2
    willabyc2
    Soul Shriven
    Found a solution. Change your IP to static IP.
  • pilsbury65
    pilsbury65
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I'm in the same position. Have not been able to log in at all.
    Tried everything suggested.

Within about 10 seconds after clicking the A button I receive this error message

Error 301 (3:1:620:10060
    Unable to connect to the server.

Lost count how many time I have tried to log in now.

Have filled in a ticket, not received a response yet. This has now been going on since the earlier hours of the 10 th.

Cheers
  • willabyc2
    willabyc2
    Soul Shriven
    Log onto your router and set up static IP for your Xbox. Then make sure you set up the same IP on your Xbox. Doing this had worked for me
  • Mojenator
    Mojenator
    Soul Shriven
    don't know how to do that
  • Turv3y
    Turv3y
    I think you just got lucky is all, If your xbox is connected to Live and your NAT is open there should be no reason to set up a static IP, Hell even if your NAT isn't open I don't believe it matters if you play on a dedicated server like ESO is.
  • closdi
    closdi
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same issue

Uninstalled and reinstalled game on Xbox twice already

All other multiplayer games work fine

Help!
  • jkasavage
    jkasavage
    Soul Shriven
    Sitting in the same boat as you guys. I waited for 45 minutes to get into the character creation screen, before I could even choose a race I got kicked out and haven't made it that far since. I hope this doesn't last, I would really like to play this game soon. I've even tried using my phone's wifi hotspot (Verizon, very good coverage in my area) and the same thing happens so I'm assuming something didn't go right during the launch. Hope it clears up soon.
    Edited by jkasavage on June 11, 2015 2:52PM
  • ZOS_LenaicR
    ZOS_LenaicR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello there,

As stated in our Console Known Issues thread:
    Login Errors: If you are continually experiencing login errors and have not been able to log into the game at all, please contact our Support Team at help.elderscrollsonline.com so they can begin troubleshooting with you.

Our agents will be glad to help you further.
    Edited by ZOS_LenaicR on June 11, 2015 4:00PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | Base de connaissance ESO

Staff Post
  • pilsbury65
    pilsbury65
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, thought I would update you on my progress. After posting my message this morning I tried a few more times with still no luck

Last night I read that having your XBox One in the Network settings, set on NAT Strict could cause problems trying to log on.

I followed all the instructions for port forwarding and setting the DZM for the Xbox one but the NAT still stuck on Strict.

Anyway this morning I decided the best thing I could do was reset my Virginmedia SuperHub 2 (combined modem/router) to the default setting.....well go figure the NAT is now open and we can now log on to the EU Elder Scrolls mega server. Myself and my Granddaughter have been able to set up our characters and play. I got knocked off a couple of times when loading up to another area with a message long load times, but on the second attempt got back in..
    Now just hope the NAT setting sticks to open , as I have read were others have had a problem with it resting itself.

Finger crossed

Cheers
    Edited by pilsbury65 on June 11, 2015 7:39PM
  • Relicment
    Relicment
    Soul Shriven
    Make sure you don't have your alternate MAC address set, just turned mine off and that fixed it:)
  • ZechsMarques
    ZechsMarques
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

As stated in our Console Known Issues thread:
    Login Errors: If you are continually experiencing login errors and have not been able to log into the game at all, please contact our Support Team at help.elderscrollsonline.com so they can begin troubleshooting with you.

Our agents will be glad to help you further.

I submitted 2 tickets over 2 days. 2. Not. 1. Was. Troubleshot. The email support was FAR more frustrating that helpful and nothing was resolved for me. I work closely with my companies Dev and Support teams and get the hard thankless work they do.

But... 2 tickets, 2 days, and not even an attempt at help? I'm not even mad, I'm just... deeply disappointed. Been a fan since Morrowind and this is my first MMO experience.
  • blarto35
    blarto35
    Soul Shriven
    Was able to login yesterday now today im sitting in the que for 15-20 mins just to get this error
  • willabyc2
    willabyc2
    Soul Shriven
    Not sure how but I now have mine fixed. Was playing for 2 hours no problems no lags. I use direct connect to adsl2+ internet. With a static IP and dmz set to my console. Also I have done port forwarding for the game also. You can try these if the problem continues.
  • willabyc2
    willabyc2
    Soul Shriven
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1133 This is a link that will tell you which ports that need to be forwarding. For specific routers if you are not router savvy you can find links online, just type in port forwarding into Google and it should come up with it.