The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Email verification does not appear to be working. (Press [X] to "Resend email")

• jessicaslack12
    Guys! I got mine fixed! After being on the phone for 6+ hours on hold I finally got someone who helped me and stayed online until it was resolved!
  • mdhroddie78
    thats great but i can't spend 6 hours on a phone waiting, the support on here is awful
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, folks. Sorry about any confusion. There is an article with instructions about how to unlink your accounts here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28697. Please give those instructions a whirl first.

If you are having trouble with your account from beta or otherwise are having difficulty unlinking your account, reaching out to our Support Team is the correct course of action. For those of you who have already done so and received a reply, please respond to that email to reopen your ticket so that our team can look into it further.

We understand account issues are frustrating and we appreciate you patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • mdhroddie78
    i have reached out... 4 days ago
  • Tiashi_ci88
    Tiashi_ci88
    Soul Shriven
    I sent in 2 tickets and got nothing back to help me. I just sent in another with the last 2 tickets.
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    @xSandles- just the 2nd ticket is closed/duplicate. The first and the third are still open. The first for 70 hours with no response.
  • mdhroddie78
    guys head hear and post aswell, they have this issue up in the ps4 section of th first post post but not the xbox one. day 4 without any help here, trying to call them but been on hold for 2hours.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173858/esotu-console-launch-known-issues/p1
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    I heard from people that the 1st Level Support on the phone can unlink accounts. Seems that they are not the same people which are working on tickets, cause they can just close (duplicate) tickets.
    150608-003352 is open since Tuesday 2am. With no f****** response. The guys who close my other tickets (with duplicate) could unlink my account 100 times and solve the main ticket.
    Can please somebody link the support phone numbers for me. I'm sick of this support.
    BTW: I'm also working in IT-Support, I would get fired if I didn't response to a ticket for 3,5 business days
    Your support can try to solve this verification problem after they unlink the accounts.
    Before somebody say "They have other issues to solve" : Yes but there are different support teams: If servers ared down, someone from serverteam solve this, and so on. There is a own team just for accounts and the are doing nothing (I think they are waiting till the verification email problem is solved, this is maybe not there business)
    Please link me the phone numbers.
  • Tiashi_ci88
    Tiashi_ci88
    Soul Shriven
    844-936-4629 - Zenimax support. You'll be waiting a while. I called yesterday and the wait time was just over 2 hours. However my issue is still not fixed, they were stumped as well.
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    oh, I thought the phone support would be more competent :(
  • Tiashi_ci88
    Tiashi_ci88
    Soul Shriven
    Whatever the real issue is, they are actively looking into it and ACTUALLY replying to my emails now. You should give them a call so that they take note of your issue. Trying to email support without the phone call does NOTHING. Call them.
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    @NWO_Krieg I finally got a response from them saying my account is unlinked is available to be linked again.. Fortunetly they said my email was a missed spelled "typo" but yet my account is linked but at least I can create a new account completely.
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    @xSandles- and does it really works now?
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    @NWO_Krieg yeah it's all working now, just had to make a new email up and it was sorted :-), email them again, they should reply. Replied to mine straight away
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    sent a mail a few min ago, lets see...
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    @xSandles- to ESO_Help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com right?
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    @NWO_Krieg yeah that's the one I emailed
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    they put my mail in one of the closed tickets, that all :(
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    My last try, I sent them a mail again. If nothing happens in the next hour I'll call MS to get my money back and thats it. Thanks Zenimax/Bethesda for taking my money and give a s***
  • Tiashi_ci88
    Tiashi_ci88
    Soul Shriven
    Finally it's fixed. Just my kind of luck too. I took off 3 days from work to play and on the last half of the last day it's fixed.
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    @NWO_Krieg I hope they get back to you, or if they have already, shame people are forking out hundred £/$ for a game they can't even play!!, makes me think weather I should have just given my friend the beta code instead lol.
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    @xSandles- I didn't get an answer, they re-opened the closed tickets after the last mail and thats all :(
    But it is cool to hear that they finally fixed it for a few people.
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    So: 6 Tickets, 1st has been created 2h after release, just 2 automatic created mail replies.
    I'll call MS now to get my money back and than I'll delete the forum and the ESO account I created.
    Thx to Zenimax/Bethesda support for don't solve a simple account unlink.
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    ...MS support isn't reachable today, have to wait till tomorrow *facepalm*