The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NEED HELP!!

xzifer
xzifer
Soul Shriven
Hey all
Ohk so i got the game today i when to PSN and got some crowns all is good , make a toon started to play went to the crown stor and saw the adventrue pack looked good so i got it saw the maps and stuff didnt open any then realized i could make a new toon to any faction i wanted so i deleted the toon i had because i wanted to use the same name but now when i am in gane i can't see or find the treasure maps at all it still says i have purchased it but i have no access to the treasure maps .

Anyone know what i can do to fix this ?

Cheers
  • doomtrigger
    Lol wow they are greedy there gone you deleted them I never got my maps but I got the pet
  • xzifer
    xzifer
    Soul Shriven
    Serious thats *** . I can't even buy the adventrue pack again even if i wanted to because it says i have already purchased it . Any idea how i can get a moderator to see this ?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Contact support. They might be slow to react though due to all the launch issues. In the future check if your character is holding anything important before deleting it. In fact, there's no need to delete at all unless you want to reuse the name: you have 8 character slots, so you can keep your failed first attempts for a while. :)
  • xzifer
    xzifer
    Soul Shriven
    Thats the only reason i deleted is because i wanted to use the name
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oops, sorry, I see you mentioned it in the opening post. My mistake.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are warnings to save your items to bank or so before deleting. Anyway if you just lost some maps and maybe some low level items I would not worry too much. You will not find any amazing treasure from those maps and you do find treasure maps in the game just exploring.

Back before colletion system you actually could lose your pets etc if deleting char that had those in the inventory.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Caesar Tantalia
    Caesar Tantalia
    ✭✭✭
    There is a double confirmation before deleting a char ... anyways don't bother going through support for this. Your pet is saved and accessible across all your toons. You only lost the maps. The loot is not good and def not worth all this trouble.
  • xzifer
    xzifer
    Soul Shriven
    Ohk cool cheers guys thanks for the info .

You know when ya lose ya wallet and it has money in it an ya stomach kinda drop an ya have a sick feeling thats the feeling i got because i spent real money then deleted the stuff i got lol

Cheers
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep the maps are gone as they are in game items for a single character only, and as has been pointed out the treasure maps are to gear that is pretty poor value anyway ... the pet is in your Collections > Pets available to all toons
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend