The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game glitches on ps4?

Budski1066
I was doing the legacy of the ancestors quest on ps4, I then entered the house indoril crypt and then my game glitches and I cannot move, at first the camera was shaking really fast but has now stopped however I still cannot move, I have tried logging out of my character and logging back in however I've had no luck and he's still stuck! Any help would be appreciated
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open map and travel to wayshrine. Or open friends list and travel to player.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Budski1066
    I tried fast travelling to a location however I'm still stuck when I spawn at the new location
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I use to play Everquest that sometimes happen. No matter what you did your toon would be stuck. In order to get it fixed they had to reset your toon. I hope you get it fixed.
  • Budski1066
    I finally got it fixed, I just turned my ps4 off and then back on and somehow it was fixed! TYBG!