Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Email verification does not appear to be working. (Press [X] to "Resend email")

Tiashi_ci88
Tiashi_ci88
Soul Shriven
I beta tested on Xbox one, signed up, and verified all that same weekend. I bought the game expecting to just login and go. However I keep getting the prompt to "verify" my account and to resend an email. Nothing happens. It's infuriating. Is there any way this can be resolved so I can use the game I paid for on the Xbox account I own?
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    I have the same problem, but I never verified my account while I played the Beta. I opened a ticket 24h ago, with no reply....frustrating. I created a new ESO account in the meantime with the same email address I used in the BETA and I just want to link my GT with the new account but there is on option in the game to unlink and link ESO accounts.
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    over 36 hours with no response from the support, not even a mail, nothing. Do they have a support who try to solve issues which are easy to solve????
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    BTW - How to resolve this issue:
    Unlink the XBL account from the ESO account. So we will receive also a login window. Than we would be able to login, like everybody else.
  • lips96b16_ESO
    lips96b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I can't sign in with user name that was created 2014
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    My ESO account from the BETA also didn't exist anymore. Proof: I created in the meantime an new ESO account with the email I used for the BETA.
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    How do you unlink you're account from the ESO?
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    the support must do this for you
  • Tiashi_ci88
    Tiashi_ci88
    Soul Shriven
    It makes no sense that they seem to be avoiding this issue.
  • Tiashi_ci88
    Tiashi_ci88
    Soul Shriven
    A good majority of the console beta testers have the exact same issue.
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    maybe our feedback wasn't good enough :)
  • thebrutalarts
    Guys im receiving back to back emails from the support team and they dont seem to get the idea that its not working and its the same email address etc i used on the beta im getting frustrated bow they wont listen to me its a joke
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    @thebrutalarts try to create an new ESO account with your email address, you would see that the account from the BETA didn't exist anymore
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    @thebrutalarts can the support unlink your account to check if you can login when you have to put in the login data again?
  • mdhroddie78
    having the same issue, getting pretty annoyed now.
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    Thing is though I tried it on my girlfriends account and tried my address linked to the beta and says it's still active and linked! Wish they would sort this out now getting past a joke.
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    Did somebody tried to contact XBL support. Maybe they can unlink these f****** accounts too?!? I will try this tomorrow, the austrian phone support has no service time atm.
  • mdhroddie78
    I have been in contact with ms and they told me to try here first
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    I will say MS tomorrow that they are unwilling to do this (support ticket created 42 hours ago, with no response).
  • mdhroddie78
    Let us know how you get on
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    @NWO_Krieg I only thought Zenimax had control over those accounts?
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    But I have the control over my MS account. If it is linked, they should also be able to "cut" this link
  • Tiashi_ci88
    Tiashi_ci88
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, let us know if that works. This "support team" is a joke.
  • lips96b16_ESO
    lips96b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Not working. It wont let My email address create account it's so annoying.
  • jessicaslack12
    Same problem except with PS4, I contacted Sony and they said the problem lies within ESO... So with that said, over 6 hours of my day has been spent either on hold or arguing with someone who doesn't understand me and I can hardly understand him... He says he will have to transfer me to someone with better "tools" then he hangs up on me... So now here I am on hold for almost 2 hours again... They really screwed over most of us Beta testers.

While finishing this they hung up on me at 1 hour and 59 minutes.
    FML.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys im receiving back to back emails from the support team and they dont seem to get the idea that its not working and its the same email address etc i used on the beta im getting frustrated bow they wont listen to me its a joke

I'm sorry to hear that. However I have had the same issue.

I have found that generally it takes the initial repot and then two replies to get an actual response (so the third contact on the same issue - I leave all the old e-mails stacked on at the bottom). I think the first two replies to any issue are probably form letters.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • stickmenz
    stickmenz
    Yup, must be beta players that now have their accounts f****d up... So annoying. Cmon ESO, fix the link/unlink so we can properly link our accounts
  • lips96b16_ESO
    lips96b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Fix the unlink eso x
  • NWO_Krieg
    NWO_Krieg
    Called MS, they can't unlink it. They can't even see these link :(
    Please just unlink BETA users from there broken ESO accounts. Thats all. Don't know why this take so long. 60 hours with no response from support.
  • lips96b16_ESO
    lips96b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    N and me
  • xSandles-
    xSandles-
    @NWO_Krieg are you sure you're tickets aren't labeled under ("closed duplicate") because if they are you wont get a reply of them. They've done that's too 4 out of 5 of my emails. Obviously didn't like what I had to say..