Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"WEB" - originally rogue, now general guild recruiting [PC-EU, mostly PvE, focus: non-HM trials]

• RudolfRandom
    I'd love to join :smile: (Im a khajiit AD) @RudolfRandom
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just sent the invitation :)

You should check our tabard in the guild store, and our forum also (the URL is on the guild panel) !
  • tiagolopesquintaleb17_ESO
    Hey im interested ! nick: KaDaVeR
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone in our guild is allowed for inviting others, but if you wouldn't find anyone from us, I'll invite you when I came online!
  • frauverib16_ESO
    frauverib16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild. I am +50, but new to the game (Guild Wars 2-player). Just bought the game after the welcome back weekend and I am looking for a nice guild my age. :) Would you accept me?
    My character name is Martha Schlusemann.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your request is accepted, of course, but I suggest to be interested in the "filthy ESO", because our cheerful community could sometimes be immersive on the guild chat ;)

Edit: I need your account name to send the invitation. Or send me a mail ingame @PainDragon
    Edited by SirCritical on April 20, 2015 1:15PM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems, we have been anchored at 58 members. We are looking for some more thieves to join our cheerful and friendly community. We have a dedicated forum, we organize events on weekly schedule, the upcoming one is with the prize of 40k gold! We are "desperately" seeking more members from the EP and the AD, for grouped actions and simply to increase our naturally helpful potential! :)
    Edited by SirCritical on April 23, 2015 8:01AM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday we held our latest event, this was the first of the "Lost in the WEB"-series, based on ZOS' "Orienteering Challenge". 40k went out for prizes :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot news: we have a guild trader, Nakmargo in Mournhold Outlaws Refuge! :) We are filling up the slots! :)
  • Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    HOT NEWS!!! We now have voice chat for the guild CHECK THE FORUMS HERE!
    Edited by Madness1 on April 29, 2015 8:32PM
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have anchored our number for a week now. Despite the recruiting messages on zone chats, nobody answers our call to join us on the wealthy way of life. Has everyone forgot how to live in freedom? To be among friends who could help to become rich? Fellows who share their time for activites with you? If you are brave enough to choose the path against the mortal laws, and become a Thread in the WEB, just send a message here, or ingame to PainDragon (/w @PainDragon)!
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The anchor seems to have been released, as two new Threads from the Pact joined us! Welcome!
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are balancing on the edge of "60", aren't there any robbers, who want to become to a Thread in the WEB? :)
  • GoldenLance
    LancelotROM :) not a robber but ok for an entrepeneur :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today we reached 70 :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our blackmarket store is open in Rawl'Kha (erm... underground... :)). We would welcome to our branch those "craftsmen", who want to sell their wares at the best place!
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have won the bidding again, so Sharaddargo remained ours :)
    Edited by SirCritical on June 2, 2015 7:03PM
  • OMGITSJOEY
    OMGITSJOEY
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I would like to join - @OMGITSJOEY
    Only a low level but learning fast :)
  • Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    Aside from regular events (usually weekly) and a great community, we also offer our own forums, guild TS, members across every faction, and our exclusive Guild Trader :smile: )

We don't care about your level, skill set, or your alliance, as long as you can promise to be a active member of our community we will welcome you with open arms... maybe (or not) with a dagger ;)

Whether you're into the Justice System, PVE, PVP, crafting, or just want to be a merchant why not try us out.

JOIN US TODAY
    BE A PART OF THE WEB COMMUNITY
    Edited by Madness1 on June 10, 2015 8:37PM
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.
  • VictoriaRachel
    VictoriaRachel
    ✭✭✭
    Good afternoon,

This sounds like a great guild with a great community and something I would be really interested in. However, I was just wondering how rogue/criminal you suggest characters are to make themselves at home with you?

I have a character who I think would fit very well on the outskirts of a the criminal world. There to heal the wounds of a job gone wrong, there to give spiritual guidance to those questioning their path, and to act as an informer and other roles she sees as 'non criminal'. Do you think that is someone one who might add another thread to the WEB or is she just to on the edge of your concept to really fit in?

Thank you for your help.

VictoriaRachel
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your kind words ;) While we are not really a "great" guild (in size), we have a friendly and peaceful, "great" community ;) We haven't set any harsh restrictions for joining, and that is why you should know that we are really not a grinder/farmer group, instead we like to play the game in our own tempo, even if it is slower than the average (of course we have some higher level members who could become companions on your journey).

About thievery/Justice: I could say, becoming into a "specialized" thieves guild is mainly an intention for the future, because there are so few actions now, we can roleplay with (or exploit them ;)) So I could say that we are an average guild for general "purposes", but seeking and being aware of the newly - hopefully in the near future - implemented ways of the rogue playing style.

If still interested, you should register on our forums, and there you could see, what we are :)

Or, I suggest you to whisper something about yourself to our Spinner, @Madness1 ;)
  • VictoriaRachel
    VictoriaRachel
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for your answer and also welcome into the guild. A very friendly bunch so far, I have to say.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Victoria, for your trust :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems, that we have fixed our numbers above 80 (with about 20 members active the last day, more in 4 days what I call "active"). We need more members for group activites, and to rise the number of our friendly members ;)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharaddargo in Rawl'kha is our undercover agent, again :) Crafting boosters and purple provisioning materials are always on sale ! ;)
  • Ryzo
    Ryzo
    This has my interests....I'll be in touch SirCritical.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, thanks :)
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have made a little modifications on our rules: those who want to join our friendly community, have to register on our forums. After registration, the members can withdraw items from the guild bank, and the Weaver gives them a tabard as a gift ;)
  • OneWithTheShadows
    I would like to join your Guild.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi! Thanks for your interest! I am on holidays now, so you should get an invitation from one of my guildmates. I'll alert them about your application. And I'll send you some accountnames in private, where you can ask for the inv.