Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(CLOSED)

AceBro
AceBro
✭✭
Server: NA Megaserver
Alliance / Faction: Ebonheart Pact
Guild: The Dark Knights
Platform: PlayStation 4
Area of Focus: PvE and PvP (sister trade guild: TDK Trade Co.)
Guild Site: http://darkknights.guildlaunch.com/
Guild Trader This Week: Yes - In Deshaan

We are seeking active members who know how to play their class well. We need members who can respond to situations promptly, and can still maintain their DPS and heals. We seek members who know how to halt their rotations and know how to dodge roll if need be to survive. We are building our core groups and need several more skilled core players to fill out our teams for PvE and PvP content. We will continue to recruit so players can take the spots of those that can't pick up their game in order to progress. You will be among a high caliber and great quality group of players - not only in skill, but personality and maturity.

We are fully aware and believe that gear doesn't make the player. Gear only measures the limits of a character's potential, but it is up to the player to harness the skill to reach their peak abilities with the current gear levels they have available to them. Shorter, less nice version - don't be bad or lazy. Even if you are a new or veteran player that isn't very good, as long as you make the effort and strive to make yourself better, then you will fit in perfect with us here.

Due to our tight knit group of players coming in from other games that hosted this great guild, we have a solid foundation of talented and great players in the guild already. Now that ESOTU is here, we are focusing on hitting a high player count and experiencing what the next adventure has to offer right away. A few of us transferred our accounts from PC, other's played in the console beta, and the rest have watched and researched often and as best as possible to hit the floor running when this game released.

Our current needs are, listed in priority:

DPS:
-Low Need

Healers:
-All (Mostly VR Healers)

Tanks:
-Medium Need

We are a pretty easy going guild and really like to have a good time, but consist of mostly mature adult players (ages range from ~20-50), and know when it's time to get serious on event nights. If you're interested in getting the job done and want to focus on progression, then we are for you. We give applicants an equal opportunity regardless your background to prove to us that you deserve to be part of our team.

We stock our Guild bank full of profession trade items and other consumables to provide for our members. We take care of those who help take care of us and assist us in progression. We appreciate our members who donate when they can. This is not required, but it helps. We use the funds donated towards the purchase of a guild trader in key locations. People have made a lot of profits so far using this tool. As long as you donate at least 2k gold, you are also entered automatically into a weekly drawing for a 50/50 raffle. Large amounts of gold has been rewarded already to the top 3 winners (25%, 15%, 10% of pot).

If you're interested or you require more information:
Contact an officer in game or via PSN:
-AceBro23

If you'd like to read more about us or apply for a spot in our guild come release, go here:
http://darkknights.guildlaunch.com/

Thank you for your time and consideration!

-Ace
Edited by AceBro on July 28, 2017 9:05PM
Stryker Umbram'Venti of Ebonheart Pact
Bosmer Nightblade Archer
Leader of the PS4 Guild The Dark Knights
PSN: AceBro23
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Already picked up a few solid members. Got to talk to them on PSN party chat and got them set up and prepared for release (with website and communication methods). They are excited to be part of our team and we are excited to have them!

If you'd like to be part of something great and dominate with the best group of people on the Ebonheart Pact come PS4 release, then there's no better place to call home - get a hold of us before it's too late!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    I would like to also just add that many of our members obviously play other games as well, in anticipation of the PS4 release of ESOTU. If anyone is slightly interested, but would rather game with a few of us first to get a feel for us, see how we roll, and judge our personalities, feel free to just hang out and play some co-op or PvP!

You can hunt one of us down or get in contact with me. We will gladly game with you first if that is your wish. No commitments necessary right away.

-Ace
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Thank you to those that have contacted us so far, keep the apps coming!

Less than a month away until we can dominate ESO! Such an awesome community.
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    I wonder when they are going to add a console based guild recruitment thread. Seems like we'd get more traffic that way.
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Still searching for solid players of many varieties. Have questions? Contact me through this @AceBro or via PSN private messages to AceBro23. You can also get in contact with me by other means as well, such as the guildlaunch site we host.

In otherwords, I'm always available for you if there's anything I can do to help or answer questions!

-Ace
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Gained several quality players thus far. We plan to dominate the NA megaserver on Ebonheart Pact when this releases on June 9th. If you want to be a part of the experience, get in now while you can!

Still actively taking and answering all questions and concerns here, on PSN, and through our guild site here:
    http://DarkKnights.Guildlaunch.com

Thanks,
    -Ace
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Just in case anyone was curious, we currently have close to 30 members ready and waiting to hit ESOTU on PS4 hard and make it our home. Almost all of these members still play together in other games as well, so if you join now - there's no waiting around doing nothing until the release of ESO. Dive right in and have fun now with guildmates and make more friends right away!

This is an established guild that has been making a name for itself and its members for an astonishing 13 years! We have thrived in all the games we have been a part of throughout the years with a leader that has experience in leading teams of people, both in and out of gaming.

We, the leadership, take our commitment seriously. We strive to become the best guild on Ebonheart Pact once this game drops on the 9th and we look forward to sharing that experience with you all.

Thanks you for your time,
    -Ace
    Edited by AceBro on May 20, 2015 3:08PM
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Good news everyone! Those of you that qualified for the PC -> PS4 account copy transfer, emails were sent out detailing the information of what is and is not copied as well as the specific deadline of when the copy will occur!

What's this mean for us? Anyone who is still playing PC and wants a new guild to call home and dominate the NA megaserver as an Ebonheart Pact member can still play on PC until the deadline and better plan and prepare for the transfer coming before joining this awesome guild with extremely high quality people.

Don't delay - Get a hold of the leadership of The Dark Knights and express your interest now before it's too late!

As always, Thanks!
    -Ace
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Thanks again to all those applying. Have been getting several quality players. We already have 30+ ESO players ready to dive into the PS4 release. The number of our army grows stronger daily!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Still searching for solid players to fill our ranks for release of ESO on PS4, sign up!

-Ace
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    I joined earlier this week and seems to be a great choice! We are very organized for release on the PS4 and everybody seems very friendly and helpful so far.
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
    High Warlord of The Dark Knights
    PSN: RatedOld
  • IzMaster5000
    IzMaster5000
    Soul Shriven
    Prestn wrote: »
    I joined earlier this week and seems to be a great choice! We are very organized for release on the PS4 and everybody seems very friendly and helpful so far.

Prestn here directed me here on one of my posts. I'm hyped up for the PS4 release of ESO and would like to have some people to play with once that happens. I would totally be interested in joining you guys to take over tamriel!
    PSN: Mr_green_15
  • Prestn
    Prestn

Prestn here directed me here on one of my posts. I'm hyped up for the PS4 release of ESO and would like to have some people to play with once that happens. I would totally be interested in joining you guys to take over tamriel!

Thanks for showing interest, easiest way to join is to visit our website and apply. Once that happens, more information will be available to you on our Launch plans and ideas. Thanks again!
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭

Thanks, Prestn.

We are using the forums and other methods of communication to maintain activity and get to know people pre-release. Come join the excitement, get to know the people, and become part of something great!

Want an established guild that's been around for a long time and maintained a great reputation with experienced leadership? Your search is over!

-Ace
    Edited by AceBro on June 1, 2015 3:04PM
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    PC to Console transfers have concluded! Hopefully everyone spent all their crowns so they didn't get wasted!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    Don't forget to start that download first thing Monday!
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
  • Porska
    Porska
    ✭✭
    Hey guys I have posted your thread here http://www.esobst.com for more exposure! Also, please join the website and help us make it grow! See you all in game! -Porska
    Edited by Porska on June 3, 2015 8:17PM
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    Porska wrote: »
    Hey guys I have posted your thread here http://www.esobst.com for more exposure! Also, please join the website and help us make it grow! See you all in game! -Porska

Thanks!
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    We are getting close to 50 members, launch plans are solid and we are ready for Tuesday.
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
  • IzMaster5000
    IzMaster5000
    Soul Shriven
    woooooooo it's almost here!!!!
    PSN: Mr_green_15
  • Angellordxxx
    Angellordxxx
    Soul Shriven
    Done pre-load. yay
  • Prestn
    Prestn
    I gotta wait until Monday to pre-load :s
    Dragonknight Tank
    Sorcerer DPS
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭

Yeah, anyone with the PC to Console account copy has to wait. Still no email yet. :/
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • Majiinx
    Majiinx
    AceBro wrote: »

Yeah, anyone with the PC to Console account copy has to wait. Still no email yet. :/

Same here =/

I'm hoping the servers aren't flooded too bad when I start my download.
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Many players are in game and the guild is thriving! Don't miss out on being party of something epic! Sign up soon before it's too late!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • mrossum123
    mrossum123
    Soul Shriven
    looking to join the dark knights guild. vr 14 copy pc to PS4 psn name is
    XX-KIMBO-SLICE-X im already empeor in thorn name is bruce le
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    mrossum123 wrote: »
    looking to join the dark knights guild. vr 14 copy pc to PS4 psn name is
    XX-KIMBO-SLICE-X im already empeor in thorn name is bruce le

Look forward to having you representing TDK soon. Be sure to sign up at our guild site to make it official and we'll get you that guild invite (assuming it's a solid app).

Thanks,
    -Ace
    Edited by AceBro on June 10, 2015 2:51PM
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • AceBro
    AceBro
    ✭✭
    Growing rapidly with great quality players. Unfortunately, we do have to decline a few applications, but for every application we deny, we approve 8 more incredible players.

Keep the awesome applications flowing and we will wash over this game like a tide of darkness! Already have many active users taking territory in PvP and wrecking PvE content!
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer
  • Jae4Aiur
    Jae4Aiur
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would like to join the guild. My psn is Jae4Aiur
    I'm a level 10 mage.
  • SgtBen
    SgtBen
    Soul Shriven