The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

banned

aabboodd3
aabboodd3
I dont know why I don't know why I was banned

:'(
  • aabboodd3
    aabboodd3
    You have been suspended from the site.
  • marshi1981
    aabboodd3 wrote: »

Was you doing anything in the game you shouldnt have?
  • aabboodd3
    aabboodd3
    marshi1981 wrote: »

I did not do any thing
  • marshi1981

I did not do any thing

You sure? Did you play the game at all? If not I would do as it says and get in touch with the admin.
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually when you don't know "Why", there's not a real reason it should have been. But you already know this.

They were having a lot of this yesterday due to a system issue. I suspect yours will be similar. Those that I know have experienced this were able to get back in after emailing Customer Service (ask for a phone call back).

Without doubt, it's a huge PITA. Sorry about that for you.
    Edited by Sacadon on June 10, 2015 12:57PM
  • aabboodd3
    aabboodd3

I did not do any thing

You sure? Did you play the game at all? If not I would do as it says and get in touch with the admin.

Played only one day
  • marshi1981

I did not do any thing

Played only one day

Get in touch with customer service mate. At the very least they can tell you why you was banned if there was a reason for it. If there wasnt im sure they will unban you
  • aabboodd3
    aabboodd3
    Sacadon wrote: »
    Usually when you don't know "Why", there's not a real reason it should have been. But you already know this.

They were having a lot of this yesterday due to a system issue. I suspect yours will be similar. Those that I know have experienced this were able to get back in after emailing Customer Service (ask for a phone call back).

Without doubt, it's a huge PITA. Sorry about that for you.

I did not get any message Emile
  • ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    Greetings,

Please contact https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ to ask about a suspension or ban, and any other support-related feedback. We cannot assist with in-game violations on the forums. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.