Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Progress has been rolled back 5 times?

DredNeck
DredNeck
Soul Shriven
I'm level 4 in Stonefalls starting area and after about 5 to 10 minutes of play my game crashes and everything that I've done since I logged in has been undone and I'm back where I originally started. My friend I was grouped with was also having this issue. Anyone else?
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    I'm level 4 in Stonefalls starting area and after about 5 to 10 minutes of play my game crashes and everything that I've done since I logged in has been undone and I'm back where I originally started. My friend I was grouped with was also having this issue. Anyone else?

This has not happened to me but one thing that I did notice was when I was running I was "pushed" back about 5 seconds in the game. Very strange...
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • Darkxxxdrag0n
    It's called rubber banding, its an issue with your Internet communicating with their servers, 9 out of 10 times is their server that's having issues and it's very common in mmo with really large servers!
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rubber banding a few seconds is probably a connection issue. However, several minutes worth of rollback is a server problem.