Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck in Queue for NA Server/Login Failed

xHints
xHints
Soul Shriven
I have been trying to login to the NA Server for the past 15 minutes. Whenever I try to login I get placed into a queue that says will be estimated to only take a second and yet I am sitting here typing this and nothing is still happening. I was wondering if my brother playing upstairs on the same connection would have anything to do with this. He is also playing ESOTU on the Xbox One. We both purchased seperate games but are playing on the same connection/service provider. Anyone have any input to if this is the case or not?
  • xHints
    xHints
    Soul Shriven
    This is an image of what I am getting....
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    xHints wrote: »
    I have been trying to login to the NA Server for the past 15 minutes. Whenever I try to login I get placed into a queue that says will be estimated to only take a second and yet I am sitting here typing this and nothing is still happening. I was wondering if my brother playing upstairs on the same connection would have anything to do with this. He is also playing ESOTU on the Xbox One. We both purchased seperate games but are playing on the same connection/service provider. Anyone have any input to if this is the case or not?

It could be your connection but it more than likely is the fact that the servers are getting CRUSHED right now with login and character load requests. It is day one. Hiccups like this are bound to happen. I also received that message awhile ago but it eventually let me back in. I am currently having the login issue of "internal error". Ahh...well...I will wait patiently.
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • xHints
    xHints
    Soul Shriven
    oXb3 wrote: »

It could be your connection but it more than likely is the fact that the servers are getting CRUSHED right now with login and character load requests. It is day one. Hiccups like this are bound to happen. I also received that message awhile ago but it eventually let me back in. I am currently having the login issue of "internal error". Ahh...well...I will wait patiently.

I figured all this this nonsense was going to happen within the first couple of days. Just a shame because my brother is now getting ahead of me! Argh!
  • Vrajitorie
    Vrajitorie
    Soul Shriven
    Wait an hour or so and try again. It's happening to a lot of people because everyone is getting into the game. The server's are being backed up completely so many are being placed into the queue.
    G.M.L<3
  • S1L3NTKiLLaH
    S1L3NTKiLLaH
    ✭✭✭
    Mega servers lol....more like mini servers.
  • SeanBad
    SeanBad
    Soul Shriven
    Just hopping with a generic 'Me too'. I get booted right back to the menu screen as soon as I select the NA server. Sometimes I see a 'Queue' screen where it shows me as #1, just like xHints. EU mega server works just fine for me.
  • phoolishtobeat
    phoolishtobeat
    Soul Shriven
    So I don't see the eso staff posting anything about us being able to play or responding to remarks. I payed 79.99 to Playa hame that's been out for almost 24 hours and all I'm see is hundreds maybe even thousands of people saying they are having problems. It seems to me that now that money has been dolled out that the staff and founders or whoever it concerns don't care to have the problems fixed. I did however see a post where one of the forum leaders said sorry for the problem just keep trying to log in until you get in. That is a great way to initiate more chaos on, if not the most, anticipated games to ever be released. Great job guys and gals. Take our money and give "beat around the bush answers."
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    So I don't see the eso staff posting anything about us being able to play or responding to remarks. I payed 79.99 to Playa hame that's been out for almost 24 hours and all I'm see is hundreds maybe even thousands of people saying they are having problems. It seems to me that now that money has been dolled out that the staff and founders or whoever it concerns don't care to have the problems fixed. I did however see a post where one of the forum leaders said sorry for the problem just keep trying to log in until you get in. That is a great way to initiate more chaos on, if not the most, anticipated games to ever be released. Great job guys and gals. Take our money and give "beat around the bush answers."

In another thread I saw...not sure which one now I have been on here for so long and looked any many threads they said that they are working on the mega-server to fix the issue and should be resolved soon.
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • SeanBad
    SeanBad
    Soul Shriven
    Take our money and give "beat around the bush answers."
    the staff and founders or whoever it concerns don't care to have the problems fixed"

I'm sure they are just giving those type of answers because they don't have any information to provide. Obviously they are working on it, so don't be hard on the staff that is delivering the messaging. I understand this sucks, but acknowledge that these guys are probably getting tons of incoming issues and they are doing the best they can.

Don't be so quick to play the 'They don't care' game.
  • Dephyrius
    Dephyrius
    ✭✭
    Same here. Definitely not resolved. Oddly enough can log on and play on the Euro servers just fine.
  • xHints
    xHints
    Soul Shriven
    I finally was able to login to the NA server. I just let the queue screen sit there for 10-15 minutes and then it finally pushed me through to selecting my character again.
  • Dephyrius
    Dephyrius
    ✭✭
    I finally was able to login to the NA server. I just let the queue screen sit there for 10-15 minutes and then it finally pushed me through to selecting my character again.

Until it boots you after turning the next corner back to the dashboard :pensive:
  • SeanBad
    SeanBad
    Soul Shriven
    @xHints Lucky! I'm still getting the Login Failed error as soon as I tried to join, but I'm happy to hear you're up and running!
  • xHints
    xHints
    Soul Shriven
    SeanBad wrote: »
    @xHints Lucky! I'm still getting the Login Failed error as soon as I tried to join, but I'm happy to hear you're up and running!

Thanks friend! Just be patient, it took me around 2-3 hours to finally get in!

Until it boots you after turning the next corner back to the dashboard :pensive:

Traveling and loading screens are definitely taking much longer than they usually are. Makes me a bit nervous when I have to load something.
  • Shadow_Star989
    Shadow_Star989
    Soul Shriven
    I keep getting the "Login Fail.... An unexpected internal error has occurred...." message whenever I try to login to the NA server, but I, atm, have no issue login into the europe server. Just wish they would fix there **** before releasing it. I think the stress test would have been a better way to go
  • SeanBad
    SeanBad
    Soul Shriven
    Just got in, keep at it guys.
  • sempergumby86
    sempergumby86
    Soul Shriven
    Left screen waiting in queue, kicked to a screen that says bad connection... With everything else in the house working fine. I am severely unimpressed with this launch. *Re-launch.
  • duffman723
    duffman723
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the same login problems for the NA server.
    However, I have no problem with the EU server.

It would be nice if they would just put it on the front page that they are being overwhelmed and they are doing everything they can to get gameplay back to normal.

Instead I get a message to contact elderscrolls help and then they turnaround and tell me to contact Xbox.
    Don't waste my time passing me around; just tell me I'm not gonna have a good chance to play tonight and apologize for the inconvenience.
  • TGSilentReaper
    My internet connection actually resets after i finally manage to get through a queue screen and get to the character selection screen.
  • SeanBad
    SeanBad
    Soul Shriven
    duffman723 wrote: »
    Instead I get a message to contact elderscrolls help and then they turnaround and tell me to contact Xbox.
    Don't waste my time passing me around

This happened to me too. Submitted an email ticket and got an auto reply telling to port forward or contact the manufacturer.

My only feedback for ZOS is to edit that or avoid auto replies so it won't cause confusion for customers. If I was just a kid trying to play and I got redirected to Sony or Microsoft for server/game related issue in an auto response, I would probably lose my mind trying to figure out why I could't play my game. Some people may not know to check the forums and such.

Anyways Duffman, what you described is happening to many peeps like me and I eventually got in. Keep at it!
    Edited by SeanBad on June 10, 2015 4:28AM
  • sempergumby86
    sempergumby86
    Soul Shriven
    Waiting in queue finally got me through
  • Gabriel_Froste
    Gabriel_Froste
    ✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/174171/login-failed-for-both-eu-and-na-servers/p15

Got a topic right here with 276k views and 448 replies.

Come and join in on... uh... the action. All this stuff has been said to have happened in that topic, btw. "\_(^--^)_/"
    Please Refer to my Blacksmith Manual
    Rambling Anti-Manual Manual
  • LOSHFERRO
    LOSHFERRO
    Soul Shriven
    eight hours on a load screen yesterday hopefully i can get on today ????
  • divorah
    divorah
    Soul Shriven

do not leave the queue

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/174793/login-error-for-na-console-megaservers
  • dnalerb
    dnalerb
    Same here and when I finally got in after 20 minutes of waiting I got dropped within 3 minutes. Now I'm back in the queue waiting again.
  • Viroxity
    Viroxity
    Soul Shriven
    It's the game being released before it was finished man , its not your connection . Its on their side
  • BlizzyBlue
    BlizzyBlue
    Soul Shriven
    All these posts have been making me laugh so hard. Kinda happy I'm waiting because I'm laughing at all of this
  • Methos007
    Methos007
    Soul Shriven
    So last night it took an hour to get in, today I've been waiting I am not sure how long and it says position 1 in 1 second and it's been about 45 minutes now. Still nothing.
  • Methos007
    Methos007
    Soul Shriven
    Well I got connected for about 5 minutes and then was booted "unable to connect to server, please check your internet connection", which is just fine... Now it's unable to find the servers at all. I'll keep trying, hopefully the company is aware of this. It's not us, they are having issues with their connectivity or their servers.
  • DEAscartail
    DEAscartail
    Soul Shriven
    can you please fix this game for me and I can't login right so please help me