Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'm just mad asf

Silcher_Mosspool
Silcher_Mosspool
Soul Shriven
I played the game today and had so much fun but then I go to work and get back and it does this log in fail bull *** it just seems like I'm looking forward to this *** to much because it just makes me so mad
  • Silcher_Mosspool
    Silcher_Mosspool
    Soul Shriven
    I'll just play GTA they have a new update tomorrow *** it
  • mdhammond
    mdhammond
    ✭✭✭
    Ya this *** is getting old I agree, can't log in either
  • sassaman
    sassaman
    I can't get any of my friends to show up on my list even when we're using the same sever and same alliance. Haven't had much trouble logging in but I keep getting kicked for spam although I'm in a private chat??? Might want to wait a week and come back when this crap is fixed
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread about this issue. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion, and check out this post in that thread for more information on possible workarounds for this problem.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.