The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

cant play dlc

w4rk1ng
w4rk1ng
So i share my xbox with my brother and he purchased ESO imperial edtion (79.99 preorder). He has access to all the dlc but i do not. I tried everything to fix this, uninstalled the dlcs the reinstalled em. Made my xbox my brothers home xbox , any ideas to why i dont have access to them? Currently in the process of reinstalling the intire 52g+ game :(
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    w4rk1ng wrote: »
    So i share my xbox with my brother and he purchased ESO imperial edtion (79.99 preorder). He has access to all the dlc but i do not. I tried everything to fix this, uninstalled the dlcs the reinstalled em. Made my xbox my brothers home xbox , any ideas to why i dont have access to them? Currently in the process of reinstalling the intire 52g+ game :(

Do you have two different Xbox Live Gold accounts?
    Edited by oXb3 on June 9, 2015 11:38PM
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • w4rk1ng
    w4rk1ng
    One is my brothers, i share xbl with him so he can play online. There are 2 accounts on a single console.
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    Then you must use his Xbox Live account to access the DLC. You can still have separate characters but the DLC is tied to your Microsoft account as well as your Elder Scrolls Online account.
    twitter
  • w4rk1ng
    w4rk1ng
    Bummer, i guess ill just purchase the dlc on my account, thnx
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    w4rk1ng wrote: »
    Bummer, i guess ill just purchase the dlc on my account, thnx

You are very welcome! I'm sorry it was not what you were hoping for...but I hope you enjoy the game. See you there! :smile:

(Mods if you close this thread as this issue has been resolved as to make more room for the unanswered or continued conversation threads.)
    Edited by oXb3 on June 10, 2015 12:38AM
    twitter