Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why am i getting a Login Failed

Dokken65
Dokken65
Soul Shriven
I have to say i am not happy with this game sofar Laggy unablew to talk to NPC's and quest NPC unable to take missoins from and now i cant login. i get LOGIN FAILED
  • Dokken65
    Dokken65
    Soul Shriven
    Is there a way to get my money back????????
  • Dokken65
    Dokken65
    Soul Shriven
    Now i am put in a Queue for log in and it will probably say LOGIN FAILED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aulakauss
    Aulakauss
    ✭✭
    It's Launch Day and the servers are getting blasted with logins. Give 'em a tiny bit of wiggle room.

I'm not able to get on either.
    "It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
    - Karstine Zeterra (2E)

• Ardran97
    Ardran97
    Soul Shriven
    Been haveing the issue and its saying its an internal problem

• khneenaba
    khneenaba
    Soul Shriven
    Why every time I log in and play for awhile it kicks me out where I have to log in again and get log in fail
  • crazyeyez102479
    crazyeyez102479
    Soul Shriven
    Gotta love shitbox servers... I'm so tempted to go PS4 got 3 friends on there who have not had a single issue and I can't get more than 3-5 minutes of play time before I'm kicked off and get server failed or put in a queue. Just unbelievable...
  • elcooksta
    elcooksta
    I am as frustrated as anyone..just had my xbox hard crash. And I nasty tweeted last night (since deleted).

But I leave this, and YES... there are lessons learned, but there are lessons NOT learned that are being learned now.

This is a GOOD game, have some patience and remember that interwebgods are not friendly sometimes.

tentonhammer.com/wow/editorial/remembering-the-launch-of-wow
  • thesaint1986
    thesaint1986
    Soul Shriven
    Is there any timeline on when these problems are going to be fixed?
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    The Elder Scrolls franchise has a huge following on Xbox. Oblivion was one of the top games bought for the 360, same as Skyrim. It is annoying but keep at it, it truly was worth the wait.
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • RoadPsychlist
    Aulakauss wrote: »
    It's Launch Day and the servers are getting blasted with logins. Give 'em a tiny bit of wiggle room.

It's launch day for one of the most anticipated games for 2015. They have pushed this day back for a couple of years. They ran betas. All of that work leading to this. one. day.

No, they do not get to play the "give them a tiny bit of wiggle room" card. They should have had their ducks in a row, i's dotted and t's crossed so they don't bungie a game. If the numbers hitting their servers have surprised them, then ESO needs to send the interns back to ITT and get some real talent in place.
  • Its_Catalyst
    Its_Catalyst
    Soul Shriven
    im getting login failed an unexpected internal error has occurred. please fix the xbox one login
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    im getting login failed an unexpected internal error has occurred. please fix the xbox one login

The servers are getting crushed. Especially now since it is after the working hours. People who were at work are now just logging onto the game. I am also having the same issue.
    twitter
  • timsmeds
    timsmeds
    Soul Shriven
    Have faith everyone, I to am unable to log in and had no issues playing this morning before work. They will get the server issues fixed, it's just a matter of "how long"?
  • crazyeyez102479
    crazyeyez102479
    Soul Shriven
    I'm sure it will get better but I agree with the one post above me, they have pushed this back like what 5 times. In that time it was spose to launch and be fantabulous. I'm just in awe at how bad it currently is for what ever reason. 2 hours to download the game and updates to get to play 5 minute intervals before being booted isn't my idea of a good time.
  • robertub17_ESO6
    Sorry I am with other people. They have had ample time to get this right. We shouldn't be paying for a stress test. I think it kinda sucks that we as customers just accept MMOs to have bad launches.
  • oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I am with other people. They have had ample time to get this right. We shouldn't be paying for a stress test. I think it kinda sucks that we as customers just accept MMOs to have bad launches.

From what I remember reading and talking to friends who play on PC/Mac we are having it easy...we are just having server problems...they had both server problems and in-game issues such as broken quest lines. I would find that more annoying then not being able to login to the server.
    twitter
  • bigjohnson54
    bigjohnson54
    Soul Shriven
    Aulakauss wrote: »

It's launch day for one of the most anticipated games for 2015. They have pushed this day back for a couple of years. They ran betas. All of that work leading to this. one. day.

No, they do not get to play the "give them a tiny bit of wiggle room" card. They should have had their ducks in a row, i's dotted and t's crossed so they don't bungie a game. If the numbers hitting their servers have surprised them, then ESO needs to send the interns back to ITT and get some real talent in place.

Couldn't have said it better myself. This franchise generally puts a FIISHED product out not one where we are all sitting g around still waiting for the bugs to get fixed
  • TheGuiido
    TheGuiido
    Soul Shriven
    The North American Servers Dont Work.. Yet.... The European Server Does?
  • ZOS_UlyssesW
    ZOS_UlyssesW
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, all.
    We are closing this thread because there is already a thread about this issue. Keeping threads consolidated allows us to help players more efficiently and facilitates the visibility of different issues. We encourage you to head to that thread to continue your discussion, and check out this post in that thread for more information on possible workarounds for this problem.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.