The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why are ranged attacks only working as close combat?

zabuzamomo
zabuzamomo
Soul Shriven
The dragon knight skill tree has a root range 6 I've seen it work online on videos, why to you have to contact enemy for it to work?
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    it honestly might just be extreme server lag. because im playing DK as well and seem to be only able to cast spells from a distance every now and then. so keep that in mind
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk
  • zabuzamomo
    zabuzamomo
    Soul Shriven
    I've made 3 dragon knights trying to play with a friend who I have on party chat but doesn't exist on my screen or I on his. None of them can range on any zones at all...
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    well of course naturally the game is gonna have some launch bugs. give ZOS some time to reply and resolve this issue, i cant do much to help as i said it comes and goes for me so im assuming its lag.
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk