Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help please!!!!

celtic_fc_kw93
I bought a physical copy of eso imperial edtion for ps4 and i have no idea how to get my imperial content the only code i got in the box is for explorers pack can someone shine some light on this for me ??? thanks alot in advance :-(
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if you bought the Imperial Edition it should add the content automatically. If you log into your account using the link at the top of this page which version does it say you've got? (On the right of the Account Summary page.)

When you created and logged into your first character you should have gotten a whole bunch of notifications about the various items being available to you.

The Horse and the Pet/s will be in the collections menu (on PC this is the square, circle and triangle icon in the middle of the menu bar, I'm not sure about consoles) and the Ring of Mara is mailed to you (envelope icon on the menu). You should also get another mail notifying you of the non-item parts like the Imperial race and the ability to change equipment to the imperial style.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • celtic_fc_kw93
    When i logged in it did nothing gave me nothing and i noticed this because i wasnt able to be imperial race