The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Grouping and Gold withdraw issue

Symplexity
Symplexity
Soul Shriven
Im having issues with grouping and withdrawing gold from the bank. Ive transferred my characters from the PC version and have lots of stuff on the bank including quite some gold. I made a new character to play with friends but I cant withdraw gold from the bank. Neither can I invite my friends to group says "account type is not set to allow group creation" (same goes for my friend). It's been a while since I played the PC version so things might have changed, but do you need to be a certain level to do that stuff?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    You don't need to be a certain level - what you're seeing is an issue we're currently investigating, and hope to have a resolution soon!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Symplexity
    Symplexity
    Soul Shriven
    You don't need to be a certain level - what you're seeing is an issue we're currently investigating, and hope to have a resolution soon!

Alright. Good to know, hopefully you'll find a solution soon!