Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Holdsquare Reapers PS4 DC/ NA servers- join today(pvp and pve)

METALPUNKS
METALPUNKS
✭✭✭
"HoldSquare.com is a PlayStation community made up of mature (21+) gamers who have a passion for video games but realize real life comes first. Although we have some pretty beast gamers in our league, the Reapers welcome players of all levels into our community.

We love ESO and if you're a mature gamer looking for a league, you might want to check us out.
Our primary faction for AvA purposes is the Dagger Fall Covenant, but we accept any alliance. We will, however, look into expanding and making alts in both other factions, once we get things up and running.

A few things set us apart from other leagues.
-We have a presence in other PlayStation games like DCUO, FFXIV, and Destiny. Pretty much any game that allows a community of gamers to grow. We also have helpful forums for the games we play, along with single player games. We are super organized, and have scheduled events going on for different games almost daily.
-Communication is key in our community, we use our headsets constantly to communicate (and joke around ) during raids and quests!
-Most importantly, we’re about helping each other out, sharing our knowledge of different games, and making time to run with Reapers of all gaming levels.

If you want to learn more about the HoldSquare Reapers, follow this link http://www.holdsquare.com"
Edited by METALPUNKS on June 21, 2015 11:48AM
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the announcement of ESO coming to PS4 in June 2015 we are actively recruiting again for people looking for a guild to play the game on PS4. Come and join us while we wait.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    With the release date fast approaching feel free to drop by and get to know some of the HSRP members to ensure you are good to go on release.
    We have numerous active PC players for the sole purpose of benefiting the guild on console release when they transfer as previously mentioned.

You would not regret giving consideration to joining us. In the meantime whilst you wait for the release you can play with us on the numerous other games we play.
  • Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    Got a few more members in anticipation for the release on PS4, you wont be disappointed if you check us out guys and girls.
  • Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    You know you want to.... lol. geese i cant wait until their is a console section :pensive:
  • AnderWolfheart
    how do you a join a guild before launch?
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do you a join a guild before launch?

Hi @AnderWolfheart

We are an established guild that has been operating for over 5 years now and we play in a number of different games outside of ESO. To join our guild you need to go to our website included in the opening post and join up. You can then be added to our list of people intending to play the game, added to the friends list of our Team Leaders and other Reapers intending to play and you will then have an invite waiting for you to join our in game guild when you start the game as we have people transferring over who will be able to create the guild and send invites out straight away.

So if you want to hit the ground running come and check us out.
    Edited by Curragraigue on May 16, 2015 4:29AM

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    Plus you can get involved in our ESO plans :)
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see the new players coming in and joining us in other games before launch. For anyone else looking for an organised PS4 guild for launch come and check us out.

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 8 days until the character copy for the transfer from PC to PS4 have you got everything set up for console launch? Remember to empty your mailbox and any guild of your gear because they won't be copying over with you unless they are in your bank or one of your characters inventory.

• Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see the new players coming in and joining us in other games before launch. For anyone else looking for an organised PS4 guild for launch come and check us out.

☆ Application

Looks good mate we are in Mofojokers and mutt6177

Ps4 players
    Australian
    22/23
    Background:
    World of warcraft raiders AQ20 to Herioc LK
    Diablo 2-3
    Destiny Raid leaders VOG farmed
    Elder scrolls series since Morrowind
    And much more

We enjoy a good laugh :D

Plus im always on the forums and doing my Series:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/168288/improving-on-eso-s01e01-player-housing-guild-halls-and-pvp-pve-options#latest

Make sure to always read and give feedback to help make ESO all it can be.

Your Forum Lunatic
    Heromofo :D
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Heromofo pm sent, I'll make sure to check your post out. For those wanting to join the guild please use the link in the first post or in my signature to join.
    Edited by Curragraigue on May 23, 2015 10:56PM

• Xariz
    Xariz
    ✭✭
    Hello all, recently registered and posted on the site as Democraticwaffle, looking forward to playing at launch! If there is anything I can do in game now to help out at launch let me know
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to have you on board Democraticwaffle.

For anyone that is transferring that is wondering what to do to prep for the console launch, my recommendation would be try out the class you want to start with to get used to it if you haven't already, feed your horse and gather gold and materials so that you are ready to go. Research mid way through won't transfer so if you have some items to research check the timers before staring to make sure you can complete it before the character copy on 1 June otherwise hold on to the item so you can start the research at launch.

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hype train is in full swing in the guild. Come on over and check us out if you are looking for an established, organised global guild with a great bunch of people to play with.

• Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    Hype is getting and preparation plans are getting bigger at Holdsquare.com !
  • stairwaytwoheavenb16_ESO
    HI, are you going to be using the psn party chat since we're on PS4 or is there a voice chat you use?

Im not a big fan of typing while playing, one of the reasons i retired my mouse and keyboard (kinda) for a controller..lol

I read your intro and seems like what im looking for. I played eso on pc hard for about 2 months at release and just abandoned it. I have vet level 3 character but might as well be a noob..lol

for me, fun and team = priority

anyways, let me know how you guys chat and i'll check out your site..

have a good one
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI, are you going to be using the psn party chat since we're on PS4 or is there a voice chat you use?

Im not a big fan of typing while playing, one of the reasons i retired my mouse and keyboard (kinda) for a controller..lol

I read your intro and seems like what im looking for. I played eso on pc hard for about 2 months at release and just abandoned it. I have vet level 3 character but might as well be a noob..lol

for me, fun and team = priority

anyways, let me know how you guys chat and i'll check out your site..

have a good one

Hi @stairwaytwoheavenb16_ESO we require mics because we want people to use them. For most games people use party chat but with ESO including an integrated voice chat I'd expect people will also be using the in game voice channels. It sounds like you might also be glad to know that there will be no type chat in ESO on console at launch. There is only voice chat, emotes and preselected dialogue included in a quick chat wheel.

It sounds like we would be a good match for you so I'd recommend that you check us out.

• fbmattibbotteb17_ESO
    I'm gonna check these people out.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have our first gathering challenge set up for the first fortnight of release and we will be adding our first guild event to our forum calendar in the next few days. Want to be a part of a great established guild from the start, then come on over to the forum.

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have the numbers for a guild store already. So if you want to start your mercantile empire while you game with some awesome people and we look like what you are looking for then use the link in the opening post to come and see what we are all about.

• Caesar Tantalia
    Caesar Tantalia
    ✭✭✭
    I'll definitely check the website. I have a nearly maxed out v14 sorc (PvE), a mule who collected the sets, a banker who purchases and sells and a trophy collector.

I have purchased the PS4 transfer but for me, it will be a hit or miss thing. I intend to stress test the game in VR dungeons and Cyrodiil. If have the same issues as I have on PC (lag - although lag is a wrong word - and slow loading of surroundings and NPCs, I might go back to PC permanently (being a platform where I control the hardware and where I can upgrade).

So if the PS4 experience is a hit, I will check your guild as you seem to be a bunch of mature human beings. I intend on leveling my new Tank (either on PS4 or on PC) so plenty of content ahead of me.

So see you (hopefully) soon.

Kr

Caesar T.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already over 70 members planning on playing at launch, guild store for trade, a seperate (non-mandatory) PvP guild for a seperate voice chat channel, a history of running great well organised PS MMO guilds, Vampire and WW bites free to guildies, lots of crafters including a max level crafter to help you with gear and a number of PC vets transferring over that you can run content with or who can help you when you are starting out and looking for helpful tips.

So if you are looking for a mature group of people that are supportive, like having fun and understand that we all have a life outside of gaming then come and check us out.

• iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys sound like a great guild. I've submitted my registration at your website and await the chance to join!
  • Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    Definitely is a great bunch of people. Have had a recent influx of like minded mature players boosting our ranks prior to launch. With less then 24hrs left (timezone dependent) come and check us out so you can enjoy the experience with us from the beginning.

Things are only going to continue to get better at Holdsquare.com
    With the use of mic chat only in game could be nothing better the knowing your guild is full of mature adults increaing your gaming experience as opposed to impacting on it.

I am looking forward to all the planned events and whant not ahead :smiley:
  • Nuahs85
    Nuahs85
    Another thing to remind people, Hold Square Reapers have been establishing and planning for Elder Scrolls Online for over a year now as opposed to alot of the PS4 guilds popping up now immediately prior to release.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have our first guild event coming up Saturday night East Coast US so if you want to hit the ground running come and join the over 80 others that will be playing with this great supportive group.

• Dahkoht
    Dahkoht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greets , just saw you respond to my post on the main forum , I followed your link over here , and this sounds quite interesting and up my alley.

Just wanted to see if folks starting over low level on PS4 would be welcome ?

I'll check out the website and gladly apply however needed , just briefly am 42 with wife and kids and a systems engineer. Long time PC gamer and mmo player , and honestly just now getting a PS4 which I'm buying to play Bloodborne.

But the more I thought about the more I thought I'd like to play ESO on both PC and PS4 , just while I'm a PC/Network Sys Engineer , I'm going to be new on the PS4 side completely.

From setting up the headphones (grabbed a Hyper Cloud X on sale ) and learning the controls etc , but being able to play on two different platforms sounds very intriguing to me.

Would live to have a permanent group to be a part of on the PS4 side , just wondered if ok to be someone who plans on splitting time on both PC and PS4 side.

The idea though of having friendly adults to chat with on voice chat on the PS4 side definitely is a huge plus for me.

Just might have some noob PS4 questions :wink:

But if anyone needs a cluster Exchange server or Cisco Router or VOIP system programmed I can help with that in exchange for helping a new PS4 player :smile:
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dahkoht wrote: »
    Greets , just saw you respond to my post on the main forum , I followed your link over here , and this sounds quite interesting and up my alley.

Just wanted to see if folks starting over low level on PS4 would be welcome ?

I'll check out the website and gladly apply however needed , just briefly am 42 with wife and kids and a systems engineer. Long time PC gamer and mmo player , and honestly just now getting a PS4 which I'm buying to play Bloodborne.

But the more I thought about the more I thought I'd like to play ESO on both PC and PS4 , just while I'm a PC/Network Sys Engineer , I'm going to be new on the PS4 side completely.

From setting up the headphones (grabbed a Hyper Cloud X on sale ) and learning the controls etc , but being able to play on two different platforms sounds very intriguing to me.

Would live to have a permanent group to be a part of on the PS4 side , just wondered if ok to be someone who plans on splitting time on both PC and PS4 side.

The idea though of having friendly adults to chat with on voice chat on the PS4 side definitely is a huge plus for me.

Just might have some noob PS4 questions :wink:

But if anyone needs a cluster Exchange server or Cisco Router or VOIP system programmed I can help with that in exchange for helping a new PS4 player :smile:

We have people that play games on PS4 and PC so won't be a problem at all. We have people transferring over that will be starting fresh characters as well to play with the new people starting so you will not be alone.

We have lots of knowledgeable IT people that will be able to help you out with any PS problems you may have.

• Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reapers are having fun in game. If we sound like what you are looking for in a guild come and check us out.